Chapter 42

Note for readers who didn't see previous chapter. There won't be a sequel, the story will be ending soon. I thank you all for this long journey ㅠㅠ.

TW: lemon and killing

Kazutora tied his hair into a ponytail as he walked into his living room, his mother doesn't even raise her head to look at him as he leaves the house, rolling his eyes at her for being a useless parent.

She never remembers his birthdays, but why should he think of that now. Maria is waiting for him after all~

He walks down the stairs quickly as he sees a normal black car outside as the car window rolls down and he sees her gorgeous face looking back at him without a mask. This time her eye color is turquoise, must be contact lenses it seems.

"Shuni~" he calls for her as the door automatically opens itself as he slides inside and wrapped his hands around her bare shoulders like they were close.

"Listen, when we get in, we hold hands alright?" She says as Kazutora nods obediently, like a dog. Perhaps being away from his friends for 4 years of his life really has made him clingy to anyone who gives him attention.

Especially since his parents neglect him all the time.

"And you'll pretend to be my fiancé, after some time when Mr Himura says the hidden code, they'll be killed. So you can drop the act alright?" She ask as Kazutora still smiles at her.

His heart ached, he really liked her, but what they're doing now is just an act. And not to mention, she's still in love with Baji, most likely.

Wait, she doesn't know Baji is alive..... he'll keep her to himself for now. After all, they'll soon be reunited.

So he would just be selfish for now. Baji can wait.

Kazutora squeezed his hands tightly around her, holding her to himself as Shuni doesn't say a word about him hurting her.

She was used to pain after all.

"All right, we're here." Shuni said as the driver opens the door for her and she steps out. Her revealing outfit which matched her tattoos perfectly catching the sight of many others outside the club as Shuni flashed her fake ID for the bouncers while holding Kazutora's arm to her chest with both of her hands like a loving couple.

Kazutora blushed as his hands were between her breasts as the bouncers return her the black card after she flashed them a charming smile. The people in the queue groaned as they still have to wait while Kazutora glares at the bouncers who got her smile.

He wanted her to smile at him too, no matter how fake it is.

She released her hold on his arm as she takes the lead and holds his hand, pulling him along through the crowded area. He stares at her bare back as there was no scar from when he stabbed her back then.

Then his gaze travels her to plump ass as he immediately averted his gaze when she turns to look back at him.

She gives him a small smile and looks away. (Kazutora exe has stopped working)

"Hanemiya? Please move." He hears her call to him as he blinks and starts moving again. Shuni signs.
She was to call him by his last name and he has to call her Saeko, a fake name as she had to hide her identity.

She shows some guards her ID again as they immediately let her up the stairs to the VIP area.

"Mr Himura, Mr Ota. We're here." Shuni says with a fake voice as the client, Mr Ota ogles at her chest that was barely covered by her black dress.