Chapter 37

Art by gharliera on Instagram.
I fast forwarded 3 years instead of 2 in the manga. I forgot why (ㅡ.ㅡ). Think it's because of the adult content thus aging them up.
*****
Year 2009, Takemichi goes back 9 years into the past.

Chapter 213 of manga-

"It's been a while since this engine has gotten heated up! Let's get this party started!" Draken said, smashing his fists together as Takemichi gets more confused about the situation. South stands menacingly before the shorter blonde hair male.

Meanwhile, the road was clogged up with cars and trucks as people wonder why there was a traffic jam.

"What's with this traffic jam?!" A guy yells as he sticks his head out of a car only for his head to get splashed with dirty road rain water twice.

"What the fuck!!" He curses as he sees a female and male figure on two motorcycles who zoomed past him.

"Kids these days..." he mutters as he slouches on his car, sulking about his unluckiness.

"I was planning on bringing Draken to our gang to destroy you guys, but you know what?! Thanks for saving my time!" South yells as Senju struggles to not roll her eyes.

"I don't give a damn about you guys." Senju mutters, "I'm just here to get Hanagaki Takemichi before the Kanto Manji Gang arrives." Senju explains from under her umbrella as Draken interrupts him.

"Don't go around deciding things for us! We're not gonna do whatever you guys tell us to! Right? Takemichi!" Draken yells, alerting the other blonde of his mission here now.

It was to save Mikey, to save him from the growing darkness and impulses in his heart. He doesn't want Mikey to suffer anymore. And with that, he makes up his mind and musters his bravery to speak of the unthinkable.

"I have no interest in Brahman nor Rokuhara Tandai! I'm here only to defeat Kanto Manji Gang's leader! Sano Manjiro!" Takemichi announced, shocking the Vice Presidents and Presidents of the other two gangs.

The members of the two gangs started murmuring among themselves as South walks up to Takemichi.

"Are you insane?! You're trying to interfere with the "three deities"?!" South hisses at Takemichi as he holds his ground.

"A small fry like you?" South insults just as Draken punches South by the side.

"If you want to get to Takemichi, you have to go through me!" Draken says, standing in a fighting pose. "Come on! Let's begin round 2!" Draken yells just as the sound of motorbikes arriving filled the area.

Members of Brahman parted away just as the girl with white hair on her white motorbike slowed down as she reached Brahman's President and Vice President.

Her accomplice behind her gets off his motorbike too as Draken and Takemichi stare at the two, confused.

"对不起,来晚了。" she says, bowing down slightly, her voice seemed to be spoken through a voice changer as it sounded robotic. Senju shakes her head as the tall, dark skin accomplice of hers, translates.

"She apologizes for being late, there was a traffic jam." He says as the girl shifts her white oni mask a little.

"Brahman's support squad is here." Benkai announces.

"Two people only?" Rokuhara Tandai members mutter.

"现在我和 Vael 可以给你援助。" the girl says as the guy called Vael translates again.

"Shuni here says me and her will give you support if you need it." Vael says as just as the sirens of the police filled the area.

"Shuni and Vael, the police are here. We'll do this another day. Don't be late next time." Takeomi informs them as they both nod.

The Haitani brothers kept staring at her as Rindo realizes something, yes she looks like Maria, and now they see the tattoo on her body.

"Aniki didn't you make that tattoo for Maria on her left part of her body?" Rindo ask Ran as his throat was dry, but didn't Sanzu say Maria died in an incident?

Shuni gets onto her white motorbike just as her golden yellow eyes make contact with the Haitani brothers' for a second before she turns and rides away with Vael in the rain.

"Yeah." Ran murmurs.

After everyone leaves due to the arrival of the police-

"I'm currently a member of Brahman," Draken tells Takemichi as the two were riding on their motorbike away.

"And to tell you the truth, despite what everyone may think, that girl is not Maria. She doesn't have any scar on her back from when Kazutora stabbed her." Draken tells Takemichi as he was about to ask about Shuni.

"She understands Japanese but she doesn't know how to speak it. She only knows how to speak Chinese. That guy Vael, he's a translator for her and is a damn strong guy." Draken tells Takemichi more info as the other boy nods more.

"She's a hell lot more cold than Maria and only speaks to Senju and the founding members of Black Dragons." Draken says as his eyes dimmed.

Takemichi wonders if Draken was ignored by her.

"I've went up against that Vael guy and lost before, Takemichi." Draken says as Takemichi was shocked.

"But you're so strong Draken!" Takemichi comments as Draken reaches Takemichi's house.

"I know, but that guy is ripped. His punches hurt more than Hanma's." Draken mutters as Takemichi wonders if the two have gotten into a fight.

Flashback~

Takeomi brings Draken to the top members of Brahman to inform them of the new member.

"This is our newest member, he was the ex Vice President of Toman. He joined us to defeat Mikey." Takeomi introduces him to the members as they just waved at him.

As Takeomi introduces everyone to Draken. The last ones were Shuni and Vael.

"This is Shuni and Vael. The support squad of Brahman. Rokuhara Tandai doesn't know about them yet. Shuni doesn't know how to speak Japanese so Vael translates her words for us." Takeomi introduces them as Draken stares intensely at Shuni.

She shifts a bit as her golden eyes shows her uncomfortableness of Draken staring.

Vael immediately walks before her as Draken snaps out of his trance.

"Maria is that you?" Draken ask, if she truly was Maria then perhaps Mikey would stop fooling around.

Shuni leaves as Draken tries to catch up to her but Vael steps in his way, blocking her from him.

"Draken." Senju says lazily but it was a warning.

Draken ignores it as he pushes the taller dark skin male away as he runs to Shuni about to grab her hand just as he was kicked to the side.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Vael says calmly before Draken tries to punch him.

TBC

mmmiaa_'s Tokyo Revengers art on Twitter is so goooooood.