"I used to cry myself to sleep at night, wondering why my own mother didn't want me, wondering how it was so easy for you to just walk away from me. You didn't even  fight for me"

The tears swelled in my eyes, this was painful but everything needed to be aired out, I can't keep all this shit on me. It was exhausting, to say the least.

"You missed the most important things in my life, but I'm sure you're there for your new kids. You must never miss a beat with them, taking them to parks, going to their sports games right?" I could feel myself starting to lose control over my emotions.

Melina sniffled, Her hands fiddled with her cardigan sleeves as she used them to wipe her eyes, I couldn't help but pity her. This woman left me at the worst stage of my life and I still feel for her.

"I'm so angry because you ruined my fucking childhood man, I was to pick up the pieces that you left, I had to become a mother at fucking thirteen" I tore my eyes away from her face.

My focus landed on Oscar's red impala, "may I speak?" she asked, "go ahead" I avoided looking at her.

"I didn't mean for life to play out like this, I loved you all so much that it hurt, but I couldnt stay, being in the house where Ken-" she couldn't finish her sentence before the suppressed sobs racked her body.

Kenny, was her brother that died from cancer. He lived with us in his final years, and I knew back then that she was going through it, but still to leave and not even ATTEMPT to contact your kids, that's not an excuse.

"I get that you were hurting, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you abandoned your kids melina, you left and replaced us" I looked at her, its like looking in the mirror. My dad always mentioned that I looked like her, and I saw it too even though I wish I didn't.

"I didn't replace you, I could never replace you guys, I just-" she stuttered to find her words "I can't explain it , fatima leaving just felt right to me, I'm so sorry please forgive me" she cried. 

I shook my head with a sigh, "you cant even explain yourself" I scoffed getting up, 

"I said what I needed to say, I accept your apology, but I'll never forget the way that you hurt us" I said walking back inside, Leaving her on the swing crying.

When I walked in the door, I saw that Oscar was seated on the couch scrolling through his phone.

He looked up to me "you good?" he stood up to walk towards me, I nodded. 

No I wasn't, and I sure that he could tell, "you sure?" he asked, this time I shook my head, he wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest.

"wheres the bathroom?" he asked, I pointed to the stairs, he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. When we found the bathroom, he pulled me in and locked the door.

"you wanna talk about it?" he asked caressing my cheek, "I dont want to talk about it right now, I need to clean my face up" I sighed looking up at him. "Can you go get my purse please?" I asked and he nodded, pulling my waist to him to kiss me, I kissed him back.

He left the bathroom and I closed the door behind him.

___________________________

Yall this ain't even the drama part yet lol........... 

how do yall feel about the talk with her mom??!!! 

yall are some real ass mfs for still reading this book love yall so much *kissy face* my laptop doesn't have emojis and also i cant download sims on this bitvh :((( I wanna take it back so bad.

ALYAK <3