xxviii. real love baby

Zacznij od początku

Evan nodded, "and proud of it." he then jumped out of his chair, "I'm going to shower."

"Thank Helga," Arabella muttered, which made Evan turn back and flip her off.

----

Potter Manor

2:00 pm

"Oh, for fuck sake, wormtail don't eat that!" bellowed James. They were all sitting around the living room waiting for Evan to show up. It was the only day that everyone was free to hang out, so the boys had invited the girls to go swimming in the lake nearby godric's hollow.

Peter stopped his hand halfway to his mouth, "But I thought it was for everyone?"

"Mum said the cookies are for Evan to take to Arabella. If she sees someone is eating it, she'll have my head."

"Why isn't she coming again?" asked Sirius with a frown.

Remus shrugged, "Evan said something about going to lunch. Don't know with who, though."

The girls walked through the kitchen door holding baskets of food and towels.

"Hello, losers!" greeted Dorcas as she walked in hand in hand with her girlfriend.

James got up from the couch, kissed Lily on the cheek, and helped her with the food baskets. Marlene and Dorcas took their spot on the loveseat while Mary started braiding Marlene's hair. Alice went to sit down by the fireplace while she painted Sirius's nails.

Once they all settled, they continued their conversations, that is until they heard a knock on the front. Rushing from his seat on the floor, Sirius stood up and opened the door to come face to face with Evan and Arabella, who appeared to be arguing.

"I can't believe you pushed me into the puddle!" Arabella shouted, causing Evan to double over in laughter. They didn't even notice Sirius had opened the door.

"Ara, it was not my fault you're clumsy."

"I-" she started though was cut off by someone clearing their throat. The two newcomers shut their mouths and turned their attention to the marauder.

"Hello?" Sirius said, unsure what he had just interrupted.

"Hi, Sirius!" Arabella's mood instantly changing once she caught sight of him.

"Arabella's here?!" someone asked from inside the room, followed by a commotion of footsteps. Marlene pushed Sirius out of the way, making the boy stumble backward, and threw herself onto the brunette witch.

"Marley! Oh, I missed you," Arabella breathed out.

"Missed you too!"

Marlene let go of her, only for Arabella to be tackled into many other hugs. Once they were all inside, they settled into the couch, Arabella sitting near the edge and the others scattered around.

"What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming," asked Sirius.

Arabella shrugged, "I came to drop off Evan since he hasn't taken his apparating exam yet, and we don't have the floo network connected to the apartment."

"I could have done it," muttered Evan, who was next to Remus.

"No, you couldn't. Last time we practiced, you ended up in a pond."

"Whatever."

She shook her head at the boy, "Anyways, I have to leave like right now. James, do you mind if I use your floo?"