xx. a little wicked

" A little wicked

That's what he calls me

'Cause that's what I am "

--CHAPTER TWENTY--

April 15, 1978

Saturday

5:30 am

Today was the day. The day they were finally going to do something meaningful; getting the first Horcrux. This one was easy. Arabella knew exactly where it was, and there were no obstacles to jump over since it was safe and sound in the walls of Hogwarts.

That morning, Arabella had woke up bright and early at promptly five-thirty am since they were getting the object before the students start to wake up. Though she was late because she told them that she would meet them at five fifteen, she quickly threw on her sweater over her pajamas and started running to Dumbledore's office.

Arabella ran up the spiral staircase and started apologizing.

"So sorry! My alarm clock didn't ring, and I ran from the dungeons!" she breathed out.

Dumbledore and the others watched her immensely entertained, "It's alright, Arabella! You, Benji, and the twins might want to get a move on, Minerva and I will wait here."

Arabella, who was still trying to catch her breath, gave the headmaster a thumbs up. Fabian and Gideon both came up to her and hugged her. Fabian crouched down in front of her.

Arabella looked at him confused, "Um, Fab? What are you doing?"

He laughed, "Get on, Andy." motioning to his back for him to give her a piggyback ride. Arabella happily accepted, not wanting to climb the stairs up to the seventh floor.

"Oh wow. I thought you'd be heavier!" Fabian exclaimed.

"Thank you?" Arabella laughed.

All four of them started walking to the seventh floor, making friendly chit-chat along the way.

"So Fab, how has everything been?" she asked.

Fabian carried on holding her with ease, "Everything's been so hectic. Death eaters are getting rowdier by the day. And add wedding planning to that; it's all very tiring."

Arabella gasped, "Awe! Who's getting married?!"

Fabian looked at her with a weird expression, "I am, silly!"

She hit him hard in the chest, "You're what?! Why did no one tell me this?"

Fabian stopped walking and let her get off, "Wait, I thought Benji told you!"