.ch 47 esa.

"Mr. Williams," I call from the bathroom door. He's laying in our bed, my eyes are immediately drawn to his cock. At the sight of me he starts stroking. It's automatic. Sexy. "Fucking hell," he mutters under his breath.

I step out wearing what I think will be my new favorite piece of lingerie- nothing but my ring.

Painstakingly slow, I walk toward him. Playing coy, like I don't know what is about to happen. I bite my lip and work my hands up and down his chest.

He sits up against the headboard, dick laying back against his stomach. My tongue wants to run the length of it, but he has other plans first. My eyes flick to two flutes of champagne on the nightstand.

He places one in my hand. Clinking his glass to mine, I raise it to my lips. I take a sip that is barely a drop. He nearly downs his like it's a fucking shot.

His brow furrows. "Drink." It comes out like a command.

"I did," I say, giving him a smile, setting the glass down.

"Fuck, Esa. I'm trying to do something romantic for you. Drink the champagne." He's so fucking arrogant. I cock my head, a warning to watch his tone. He smooths his hands up over his hair, running fingers through his thick waves. He understands. But he eyes the glass, flicking his eyes between me and the sparkling flute.

He won't ask again. But I know what he wants. He doesn't like that I'm not giving in.

"I can't," I purr, starting to run my hands over his chest. I straddle him, grinding myself against his throbbing length. Hoping this distracts him from what I don't want to say yet. It was supposed to be his Christmas morning surprise.

He sits up and I gasp at the way his dick brushes my clit. Wetness drips over him, but he ignores it. "Why can't you drink, Esa?" he flashes a wicked, knowing, grin.

I shake my head and bite my lip. I don't want to say it yet. Let me surprise you.

"Answer me," he hooks his thumb in my mouth, as if forcing it open will pull the words from me. He looks hungry, and vicious, and excited all in the same moment.

"I think you already know," I say shyly.

"I want to hear you say it," he smiles below me as I continue to rock my hips.

Picking up his hand, I place it over my stomach. "What was it you said about wanting me to be the mother of your children?"

He closes his eyes, like he can't believe what's happening. "Tell me you love me," I purr. My hips keep their same sway, my slick pussy rubs and down his long length.

Rolling us over, now he's on top of me. In control, just the way he likes it. He used two fingers to part me, testing my wetness. Taking the head of his cock, he pushes it against my swollen bud and circles with it. My body jerks with pleasure. He rubs it down my slit and pushes just barely inside. "I love you, Esa." And then his length fills me.

He makes love to me for the first time. As if he's a new man, he's tender and sweet. His kiss caresses my neck and grazes my shoulders. He drags his lips over the top of my breasts and his featherlight touch on my nippless heightens my pleasure.

I dig my nails into his back and hold him deep within me. "Case," I come moaning his name. This was special and sweet. But I hope he doesn't get used to this. I need something more... wild.