.ch 48 case.

That was sweet. And I hope she liked it, because it took a lot of restraint. I wanted to bend her over and smooth my hands over her ass. But that's not what tonight is about. At least it wasn't.

Now it is.

She shifts up on the bed, pulling me from her. Her eyes roam down and she takes in the fact that I'm still hard and slicked with only her wetness. We always come together. But not tonight.

"I thought you came with me," she says it like she's hurt.

"No, love." My smile is a snarl. "You came on my tongue earlier and now I'm going to come on yours."

Like the bad girl that she is, her eyes light up. She eagerly gets to her knees and presents her mouth. I stand, dragging her by her hair to the edge of the bed.

She doesn't wait for my commands. Instead, she sucks just like she knows she should. "So good, baby. So. Fucking. Good." I grit the words out and she starts to rub her pussy.

"No," I growl, snatching her hand away.

She pulls away and looks up at me with the storm clouds she calls eyes. I smack my fingers over her clit. "These are the only fingers that make you come," I growl.

Teasing her, she moans on my dick and it takes all the manpower I have to not shoot my load down her throat. I pinch her clit between my thumb and forefinger and roll her pulsing bead. Her legs shake and she stops sucking in her distraction.

Pulling back, I slap her pussy again and she drops her head to the side. Tired and slack jawed, I know she's ready to come again for me. Who am I to deny her what she wants. "You can come," I whisper. Her thighs tighten and it's all the motivation I need. As her wetness coats me, I know she's had her third release of the night and I'm ready for my first one.

Pulling her head back, I say, "It's my turn."

She nods. And like the perfect fucking sex goddess that she is, she swallows my dick whole. Only that's not what I want. Actually, it's exactly what I want because my whole body shudders upon feeling her throat. When she gags, I pull out. Strings of her saliva drip down and I want to paint her with it. Gathering it around my fingers, I trail it over her beautiful tits and then return my fingers to her mouth. She licks them clean and I hold two fingers on her tongue.

I start to fist my cock and she watches hungrily. "Don't fucking move," I snarl, releasing her mouth. She keeps it open, beautiful eyes wide, just waiting for my release. She's so fucking perfect, she actually sticks out her tongue, keeping it wide and flat. The throbbing tip of my cock brushes her and that's when it all spills out of me. She closes her eyes, but mine are fixated on her as white covers her tongue. "Swallow," I say, my voice hoarse.

Her throat relaxes, and I watch it bob. Fucking hell. My perfect woman. I don't care that she just had a mouthful of my seed, my lips crash down onto hers. Tonight, we've done it all.

Fought for each other.

Fucked each other.

And found each other.

Her hand finds mine, she kisses the two fingers I used to tease her pussy. She kisses it, then places it on her heart.