.ch 44 case.

I adjust my cufflinks. I'm fidgeting. Nervous.

Meeting her parents is a big first step. It's Christmas Eve and we're going to dinner. I promised Esa that I'd be on my best behavior. But in situations like this, I just want to shut down. I have a dull ache in my head from grinding my teeth.

Damien came hours ago to pick up the kids. He probably isn't qualified to be a babysitter. But he'll keep them safe. That's all I care about. Tonight they can have junk food and break their schedule with Uncle Dame. I need to give her this- my time. My attention. Prove my intent to her.

She's close with her family- goes to see them on the weekends sometimes. I know she wants me to meet them, and I know she wants their approval. That last part might be harder to get.

Her black heels click across the floor. She's wearing a black silk dress and a fluffy shawl wraps around her shoulders. Everything about her is dark- and I love it. Except her eyes. They're gray and stormy and they fill with love at the sight of me.

Fuck.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper against her red lips. Like she's water and I'm a man from the desert, I'm drawn to her instantly. I've already crossed the room and pressed her to me.

"Don't mess up my makeup," she purrs.

I drop down to my knees. Lifting up her dress, I kiss up her thigh. When her hands fist my hair, I bite her juicy leg and tense at her gasp. "If I can't kiss your mouth, I'm going to kiss something else."

She steps back, pinned against the wall and my teeth. I bite over her lace panties, attaching myself to her clit. Hooking my finger through the silky material, I feel her soft hairs. It's so animalistic, it drives me wild.

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpers and I begin my assault. My teeth and tongue abuse her.

It's sloppy. Wet. Raw. Just the way my girl likes it.

"We don't have time," she tries to protest, pushing back against me.

"Daddy knows what you like," I say, reminding her that I know how to make her come quickly. Flicking my eyes up to her as my tongue flicks over her clit, she's already on her way to coming before she tries to object again. "If you can't be quiet I'm going to have to stuff my cock in your mouth."

"Fuck," she hisses. I know that she's a bad girl. She likes my dirty words.

With another soft bite, I plunge two fingers into her slick hole and find my way home. Her creamy wetness splashes my tongue and I lap up every bit. She's panting and moaning and writhing- I regret not bending her over. But she's right, we need to be quick.

"Look at me, baby," I say. Her gray eyes hold so much want. She looks down, slack jawed. "Come."

And on my command, she does. With our eyes locked, she fills me with every bit of her orgasm. I can taste her pleasure.

"Good girl," I praise, lowering her dress.

Now we can go meet her parents.