.ch 27 esa.

He freezes and I cringe. In an instant I realize that maybe he doesn't want to be called that. He is an actual father. I throw my arm over my eyes because staring at my own skin is better than facing the awkwardness that's probably about to happen.

His hand finds my wrist and instead of making him pry my arm away, I don't fight when he pulls. He pins my arms over my head, one and then the other. I see thirst in his eyes. "Say it again." His sweetness has disappeared. He is devilish.

He likes it.

Playing coy, I say, "say what, Daddy?"

His mouth crashes on top of mine and he groans as he bites my lip. I can tell that he's losing control because he actually grinds his dick against me. When he presses it to my clit, I think I might moan even though we're still fully clothed. Just when I'm about to tear my own clothes off if he doesn't start to, we both look up. From the night stand comes a dreaded sound. A baby crying. I've been cock blocked by a kid that isn't even mine.

"I'll get her," I groan. As my head starts to fill with brain matter again, I realize that we're playing a familiar pattern.

He hurts me, does something sweet, then sex. Okay, it's only played out once. And we didn't actually have sex. But once was enough. I need to put some distance between us.

Her cries start to come louder through the monitor. She'll wake up Nolan if someone doesn't get her soon. He lets me go and I stand up. Then a static voice cries out, daddy.

"She wants you," I say, giving him a soft smile.

I know I shouldn't, but I linger in his room. I want to listen in on the baby monitor. He spies on me enough with his hidden cameras. I roll my eyes, wondering what all he's seen.

Then my heart lurches. I hear him, using the sweetest words of comfort. He doesn't know I'm listening, and he feels brave enough to be candid. "I'm here baby girl. I've got you." He shushes her and I hear the rocking chair creak forward. He rocks her, letting her know he's not going anywhere, he'll always be here, and he'll always love her.

A tinge of jealousy pricks in me. He lets these things out in the quiet of her room, but can't even tell me why he ordered me a pizza and left it at my door? I remind myself it's his daughter. It's a different kind of love. And then I remind myself that he doesn't love me. Maybe one day if he does, he'll say all those things to me.

I lay back in the softness of his sheets and relax. Now, it's nearly silent on the monitor. The soft clinks of the rocking chair start to lull me. I let my mind drift and wander to what the future could be like. What it's like when he says tender words to me. What it's like when he holds our baby girl. What it's like when he makes love to me. I feel a familiar warmth return between my legs. Sliding my sweatpants down, I reach into my panties and spread my lips wide, teasing my clit.

If he walks in, I don't care. I know he'll enjoy it. I raise my head and look at my pussy and that's when I see it. At first my face flushes red. As red as the blinking red light on the camera in the corner of the room.

Of course he has a fucking camera in here. And then the tension in my shoulders ease. There's something erotic about pleasuring myself on camera. For him.

I suck the wetness from my fingers and then swirl them around my quivering clit again. Putting on a show for him makes my orgasm come that much quicker. I know exactly what my body likes and it takes hardly any time before I'm climaxing.

With a firm pressure, my fingers push down on my throbbing bud, rubbing it hard. I use the other hand to finger fuck myself until I'm gushing and calling his name.

Case fucking Williams.

Sliding up my sweats, I curl up on the left side of the bed. I want to look and smile into the camera, but I don't. I know he'll like it more if he thinks he caught me.