.ch 38 case.

"If you want this," her hand slides between us and disappears under her lingerie. From between her thighs, it emerges, slicked with a glorious wetness. "Then you will obey," she pushes her fingers into my mouth and I taste the manifestation of madness.

Her eyes are pure fire. This must be what she sees when she looks at me. Her gray eyes are raw and real, and I'm lost in them. For the first time in my life, I bend myself, conforming to the will of a woman.

In the darkness of the room, the only light comes from the bathroom door that's slightly ajar. I stand at the edge of the bed, painfully erect. Her body is glorious and I'm fixated on it. She stands and circles me. Her finger trails lazily over my chest. The self control she possesses is a thing of terrifying beauty.

"Sit." She uses my same command against me.

I do as she says, sitting on the edge of the bed. My hands run my thighs, eager to shed my sweatpants. As I lick my lower lip, she stands in front of me. She puts one leg on the bed, and what I see next is my ruin.

As she lifts her leg, her dress pulls up revealing what I already knew, but never could have imagined. She has a perfect fucking pussy. Something I've only felt through cloth is on display before me. Soft hair, well trimmed, covers her, and I see that it's sparkling with her juices. Fucking hair. She's a fucking woman. And she isn't afraid to show it.

"Kneel." She tells me, eyes unblinking.

And I do. I fucking kneel before her. Ready for her alter.

"Worship." She says, pushing my head forward.

My tongue ravishes her. Lashing her clit and weaving through her folds. Her ragged breaths are my encouragement. Her pussy is fucking poetry that I can taste.

Making a V with my fingers, I spread her wide and spit on her. I don't care if she thinks she has control. I have control over how fucking dirty I'm going to make this.

Swirling my spit with the liquid of her own creation, I work feverishly over her swollen bud. My arm twists up her thigh, and with a hand on her ass I jerk her forward. My lips suck in her pulsing clit and my cock twitches as if I can feel her pleasure.

Knees tremble before me and I know she's close. "Are you going to come for me baby?" I look up at her as my fingers twist inside her.

She closes her eyes, and lays her head back toward the ceiling. "I don't want to," she says and it sucks the breath out of me.

With a swift motion, I rip my fingers from her. She clenches as I withdraw. Her refusal to let me go makes me almost plunge them back inside. Before I can think, my hand is around her throat. The same hand that was just giving her pleasure. I can smell her scent on me and it drives me wild.

Rising to my feet, my words come on a snarl, "don't ever fucking tell me you don't want to come."

Her lips curl into the most wicked smile I've ever seen. She shoves me back. I take a step and then immediately close the gap between us. My hands clap down on her ass, with a loud smack, two perfect fucking cheeks fill my palms.

"You're going to make me come, Daddy." She licks over her lips, slowly, teasing me. "But I don't want your fingers." Now, she grips the bulge in my pants and I groan. "I want your dick."

Fucking hell.