.ch 8 case.

Mama.

Not daddy. That's who my little girl cries for. Her mother. She wants that attachment so much that she thinks this stranger is it.

This is why I pray that Bethany is laying in a shallow grave somewhere. She walked out on us.

On me? I don't care about- good riddance. But on them? That's another story. I would take a whole clip of bullets for these kids in a heartbeat, but she couldn't even stick around.

The fucking nanny, who has been here a day came back for these kids and their own mother gave them less. Why does she care so much? I almost wonder if she's been sent by an enemy, of which I've made many, to steal from me. Steal secrets, money, trust. Fuck, I don't know, but there's something off. She cooks, cleans, cares. What woman does that? None that I've been with.

They all want something.

I'm rich- she knows that. Maybe that's her end game. Pretending to care about the kids so she can get to me.

Her eyes widen when she spins around. She's working in a circle, bouncing and patting Luna back to sleep. Yes, I've been watching her. She should know that in this house, I'm always watching.

Gently rocking her down back into her bed, she walks briskly toward me. "I'm going, don't worry," she says with resentment.

I catch her by the arm. She's so tiny. For a moment, I remember my promise to myself to punish her mouth and I think about forcing her to her knees. "You're staying in the guest room."

"I thought I was supposed to stay in the guest house? That's what the agency said."

"We'll see how this arrangement goes," I say, releasing her. I walk toward the stairs. Her bedroom will be near mine, where I can keep an eye on her. She follows me, picking up the overnight bag she left by the door.

"Be up and ready before the kids tomorrow. I take my coffee black," I say as she walks into her room.

I hear her scoff and she shuts the door. I stalk into my room and turn on the shower. Letting the water spill over me, my hand instinctively tenses around my cock. I don't even stroke it yet, I just hold it for a moment. Then I make myself come to the thought of her serving me my morning coffee wearing nothing but a smile.