.ch 21 esa.

My pussy tightens with each touch of his hand. It stings and burns in the best way. I need this. I need him. I need release.

"Please," I whisper.

His hand stops mid air, he lowers it, rubbing the burn. "Please what?"

I take in a shuddering breath. God, please just do something to me. "Let me taste you."

I feel him straighten underneath me. His body goes tense and his cock twitches against my stomach. It's so thick and long. It almost hurts pressed against my body.

"You don't know what you're asking," he says in a voice that can only be conceived as a warning.

I know exactly what I'm asking. I'm a grown woman, not an idiot. I want dick. Your dick.

Instead I say nothing and take his stunned silence as an opportunity to slide off his lap.

Dropping to my knees, my lips part and I blink up at him. Wedging myself between his legs, I suck my bottom lip into my mouth. "I want this," I say, stroking my hand over his cock. Even through his dress pants I can feel his desire.

He puts his thumb in my mouth, pressing down on my tongue while he holds my jaw open. "Be careful what you wish for," his eyes are wild and I'm snared by his gaze. He allows me to unbuckle his belt and release the top button. The sound of his belt jingling mixed with his words is almost too much. I'm buzzing.

He slides his pants down and works his boxers free with one hand. His other one is still holding my mouth open. Saliva has started to pool near my tongue.

"Before we do this," he says in that command he calls a voice, as if I can take my focus off of anything other than his erection. "You need to know that I am not a prince. I'm not riding in on a white horse. This may not have a happy ending. This isn't love. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you beg. This is what fucking a real man is like." He cups his balls and it raises the head of his cock to his belly button. I swallow hard. It's smooth and longer than anything I've ever seen. I don't know if it will fit down my throat.

I nod my head and acknowledge what he's saying. This isn't love. It's sex.

He releases my mouth and I work my tongue up his velvet shaft. I turn my head, suckling kisses up and down his length. When I reach the head of his cock it's already swollen and salty. I lick the tip and precome is my reward. Another bead rises and I sweep my tongue over it.

His hand fists into my hair and he pushes me down. Turns out, it wasn't the length that's the problem. My lips stretch around the width and saliva drips down as I struggle to make it fit. Already, my lips are sore.

Soon we find a rhythm and it's like his cock was made to fill my throat. When I cup his balls he hisses and as he pulls my head back, strings of spit connect my mouth to his dick. He lets me catch my breath in an act of mercy.