.excerpt.

"Sit." Eyes that are so dark they're almost black stare me down. With these words, he stretches back against the sofa, allowing his legs to part. He rubs a broad hand gently on his thigh. I stand just beyond his knees, biting my lip, unsure of what to do.

Esa Reynolds obeys no one but herself. But I have a feeling this man can make me do things I never thought possible- like beg for him.

I step forward between his knees and lower myself across the same leg he patted. My ass is the perfect cushion against the rigid muscle of his thigh.

"No." His eyes gleam wickedly as he picks up my hand. I rise with his touch, my eyes searching his. I thought that's what he wanted?

He can sense my uncertainty, and I know he's getting off on the fact that he put doubt in my mind. His knee moves between my legs, spreading them wider. My eyes, which had been down-turned until now, flick to his. Breath catches in my throat at his touch. Even his fucking knee makes me tremble.

"Sit." He says it again and my heart remembers that it has a beat. I lower myself onto his thigh once more, and the most tender part of me begs for more pressure. Without thinking, I rock my hips, grinding on his leg. "Good girl." He grips my throat and I know I'll beg him to come if he keeps this up.