75. End

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov
3 years later

"Jungkook......let me go. If I don't go now then my monkeys-"

"No. I wanna spend more time with my mate" jungkook whines, bringing taehyung closer to himself and snuggling into his neck and pecking his mark.

Taehyung sighs and says, "Jeon, I spent the whole night with you and we made love as much as we can......now let me go"

Jungkook smirks at being called 'jeon' finding it somewhat amusing and then shakes his head, telling him that he won't let go and held him closer.

He remembered the last night when jimin offered to let Heeyeong and Junseo sleep along with them in their room and so they sent the whole night with each other-- which they couldn't do usually because both of their babies always want to sleep with them.

"My dear husband, what am I supposed to do to make you let go off me?" Taehyung asks, smiling, as he stroked jungkook's hair.

Yes, they got married two years ago, they remembered the day like it was yesterday. The nervousness they felt when they were getting ready, the anxiousness of getting everything done right.

It was all so beautiful.

He had worn a beautiful navy blue suit while jungkook had a pitch black one on-- which matched his deep black eyes. Jungkook could have sworn that he was close to fainting when he saw taehyung walking down the aisle with his head bowed down, shyly.

Their heartbeats were incredibly high and they were thinking about the future the whole time-- the change which was going to take place-- when they would become one all over again, they would become husbands after that.

Marking a person was also considered as marriage and all of these things weren't unnecessary but it wasn't like they cared anyway.

Jungkook remembers the sweet cute blush which had spread taehyung's cheek when he was standing right in front of him.

The ecstatic feeling they felt when they said and heard their lover say 'i do'. They were so madly in love with each other.

When they were asked to kiss each other-- jungkook had held taehyung dearly by his nape and attached their lips together, blocking out the cheers and only focusing on the feeling of taehyung's lips against his own-- the sweet soft feeling along with the tingles that spread his body.

But they had to pull away way too quickly because their son had started to cry out loudly, extending his arms towards jungkook because he missed him.

It was such a beautiful day, so peaceful and good. They gave each other pretty presents at night when they were alone in the room-- jungkook bought taehyung a bike, knowing how the other loved to drive them but his own bike was too big for him so he couldn't use that.

He remembered how taehyung had squealed, jumping up and down in happiness making him laugh heartily.

But when it was taehyung's chance to give him a gift.....he got very nervous. He bit his lip and told jungkook that his gift wasn't as great as his is but handed it to him anyway.

Jungkook had smiled when he had seen many papers wrapped into a roll and tied with a ribbon. He had opened the ribbon slowly and gasped when he saw what was in the papers.

It was many sketches of himself, beautifully made with perfection, with detail on point-- including the mole below his lips. there was a small message below every pretty drawing.