7. Advise

Third person pov

Taehyung took Jimin to a cafe. He didn't like coffee so he didn't order anything but Baekhyun and Jimin ordered cold coffee for themselves.

Jimin sniffles, tears flowing down his cheeks as he drank the coffee.

"Chim, stop crying, please." Taehyung sighed, worried that his brother will get sick because he's been crying for so long.

"B-but he is a Jeon." He says and starts crying again.

Taehyung sighs, taking Jimin's hand in his own

"Look Jimin, it is clear that you want to be with him. Even though you spent only a minute or something with him but I still saw how happy you both looked. So why do you care about him being a Jeon?"

"But whatever the Jeons d-did..."

"If you're going to consider their doings then Yoongi hadn't done anything wrong to us. Hell, he was a child just like we were when everything happened so why are you doing this?"

Jimin sighs. Whatever Taehyung was saying wasn't wrong. He had recklessly said those words.

He had ended up acting like one of those people of the society who never wanted the Jeons and Kims to end their enmity.

"What I did was wrong," He admits, making Taehyung smile.

"Yes, but it can surely be made better if you talk it out with your mate. You will do that right?" Taehyung asks and Jimin nods.

Baekhyun hugs Jimin, placing a comforting hand on his back. He was really bad at trying to calm somebody down and this was the highest he could do.

Taehyung smiles and gets up, sitting on the table, right infront of Jimin-- knowing how much that annoys his brother

"C-can you just sit on the damn seat?" Jimin asks, annoyed which made Taehyung and Baekhyun burst out laughing and Jimin himself smiled.

-----------------------

"Hyung, you've locked yourself in there from the time we are back. Please at least tell me what is wrong." Jungkook requests, knocking on his door again. He was very very worried for his brother.

"I already told you, Jungkook-ah, leave me the fuck alone. I'm just sad."

"Why?"

"He just told me that he can't accept me because I am a Jeon, how else do you expect me to react?"

"You could've talked it out with him, hyung."

"I didn't want to stay there any longer. Who knows-- he would've just rejected me if I did stay."

"Hy-" Jungkook's words were cut off by Eun, his mother.

"What's wrong, baby. Is everything alright? I heard you request your hyung to open the door, is he sick?"

"No no, mom. He's completely fine. He....um...found his mate today." He told her truthfully

"What?! He found his mate?!" She starts jumping in happiness.

Yoongi opens the door, coming out and hugging his mom before Jungkook could tell her anything else.

"Yes, mom. I found my mate. He is really beautiful." He says, honestly.

"It's a boy?! Oh my god, my son is so lucky!" She says and peppers his face with kisses.

"Bu-" Jungkook starts but doesn't complete his sentence because Yoongi shook his head while looking at him sternly, telling him to not tell her anything.

"I want to meet him, son." Eun requests.

"Sure, mom. But not now. I'll bring him when both of us are ready."

Eun nods and goes away, not before kissing both her sons faces.

"Don't tell her anything, kook" Yoongi tells after she left.

"Why hyung? She deserves to know."

"Yeah, I know she does but I don't want her to know anything right now. I'll tell her everything when I feel like it." He says and goes back into his room, locking the door behind his back.

Jungkook was damn worried and hoped that everything would be fine soon.

But soon another thought came to his mind.

Hyung found his mate... I want to meet mine too.

He goes back to his room, giving his brother alone time and sits down on his bed thinking about how he wants his mate to be

I just want my mate to support me in everything I do. Be by my side everytime and love me selflessly, like the way I will do. I want her/him to be my friend because I never had one.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x