59. Harsh

Ignore the mistakes plz
Warning: mentions of attempt to rape. Skip if uncomfortable.

Third person pov

Taehyung returned home, gloomy and sad. He couldn't remove the image of jungkook's angry and done face from his mind.

"Taehyung" jimin calls him as soon as he entered the house. Jimin comes to him and notices how sad he looks. Furrowing his eyebrows, jimin asks,

"You had gone to meet kook, right? Why do you look so sad then?"

Taehyung just shook his head dully, not telling him anything but jimin understood that something was wrong.

It wasn't very usual to see taehyung, who is very cheery and happy always-- so sad and dejected.

Yoongi was rocking jieun in his arms while Ara and jihoon were just speaking about something in the living room.

"It's no-" taehyung was cut off by Minho.

"Taetae!"

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he saw the older climb down the stairs, with a wide smile on his face.

Minho made his way to taehyung, his arm spread, going to embrace him but taehyung pushed his arms away, stopping his movements.

"Stop." He says, extremely done. Minho was the reason jungkook was upset at the moment and even if he had wanted to give minho a chance, he didn't want to act like everything was fine in between him and his cousin.

He hated Minho for what he was planning to do with his brother yet, yet thought that it was fine for him to get a chance.

None of his family members knew about what happened years ago-- taehyung hadn't told them anything.

"Taehyung" jihoon says strictly.

"Why are you behaving like this? Minho is here after so many years, don't you think you should sit with him and speak to him atleast."

Taehyung gritted his teeth in irritation, looking away.

"No" he said and stomped his way upstairs to his room.

"What is wrong with him?" Jihoon growled, not liking his son's bad behaviour.

"Dad, you know he is staying away from jungkook for so many days. Maybe he just feels a little lonely now, away from his mate." Jimin says, trying to calm his father. None of them noticed the way minho gritted his teeth.

"So? He still doesn't have a right to behave like that!"

"Dad, let him be. He'll talk to Minho hyung when he is fine."

----------

Ara, after preparing dinner, made her way upstairs to her younger son's room to tell him to come downstairs and eat with them.

She frowned when she hears the muffled sobs of her son from inside the room.

She knocks on the door softly,

"Baby?"

"M-mom..."

"Are you fine, taebear? Why are you crying."

Taehyung sobs again-- because of the stupid situation he was in. He wanted to go back to jungkook and apologize to him for making him disappointed or sad but couldn't even go there.

He didn't want to trouble the older but ended up doing that in the end.

"My baby, it's alright if you don't want to tell me the reason."