5. Skills

Taehyung pov

We were in our next class which was taking place on the school grounds.

We looked around confused, trying to understand what was going on.

The alphas and a few betas were on the right corner of the room, doing pushups and other such warm ups.

A majority of the betas were scattered around the huge ground, some carrying boxes and others were cleaning the ground and doing other such things.

There were a few omegas and betas sitting on benches on the left corner of the ground. They were holding wool balls and threads while talking to each other. There were a few other omegas who were with the betas, helping them with the work they were doing.

"Umm.....are you three the transfer students?" A lady asks, coming towards us.

We nod our heads, still confused as to what we're supposed to do.

"In the skills class we usually split the class into 3 groups--alphas, betas and omegas. We teach the students what they're supposed to be best at (according to their ranks) but they can surely leave their group and join others if they don't want to do what the rest of the people are doing."

We nod our heads thoughtfully, finally understanding what is going on.

"The omegas either learn to knit, stitch or cook. The betas usually do social works while the alpha learn to fight" she further explains

"So you two..." She says, while pointing towards me and Jimin

"...can come with me and join the omegas while you.." she points at Baekhyun, "can join the alphas. You see that man there, he'll be your coach." she says.

"No no I'll umm join the alphas too." I say, smiling at the lady who furrowed her eyebrows, nodding right after.

There is no way I'm actually gonna sit and knit and do other stuff like that.

We walk to the built person-- the kind lady had asked us to go to him. The man was trying to get the other students to settle down so he could begin the class.

"Come on, boys, settle down." He tells them for the millionth time but hardly anyone listened to him.

"Excuse me, sir?" Baekhyun calls him. He turns around swiftly

"Transfer students?"

"Yes." I say and see him suddenly turn confused.

"You want to join us too?" He asks me and I nod

A sudden happy expression spreads on his face.

"It's the first time an omega wants to fight." He says, smiling widely. I just scrunch my nose slighlty and nod, not in a mood to tell him that I'm a moonwolf, not an omega.

"I'm Jiwon, your trainer/ coach for skills classes. Go sit down with the rest and I will tell you what we're gonna do in today's class" he says with a smile.

We follow his orders.

"so boys, today there is a ring set up on the ground. All of you have to get inside the ring after grabbing a sword. Using the sword you need to try to get the other people to drop the sword on the ground. You are not allowed to use the sword to physically hurt each other-- if you do so then you will be disqualified."

Some of the students groaned and I wondered why these people were even here if they didn't want to do such things. Within minutes all of us were standing within the ring, with a sword in our hands.