28. Hyungseok

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

"tae"

hoseok earns taehyung's attention and hands him the ice cream which he had purchased for him.

Taehyung sighs and takes the ice cream. He was in deep thoughts-- wondering why whatever happened in the cafeteria, happened.

"Hmm.....who was that guy? Why did he call you his?" Hoseok asks, curiously.

"Jeon jungkook......my fucking mate."

Hoseok gasps, coughing suddenly because he choked on the ice cream

"Y-your what?!"

"Mate......I don't know how. I'm a moonwolf yet....I have a mate."

"Are you sure he is your mate.....did your wolf tell you that he-"

"Yes. My wolf did. He really is my mate.....I wish I didn't have one."

Hoseok didn't ask why. People die to meet their mates but taehyung didn't want a mate......he knew there was a reason behind that too but he doesn't ask seeing how frustrated taehyung looked.

"Maybe my dad would know something about it........"

"Yeah, I guess I should meet him today itself?"

Hoseok nods, happily.

"And hoseok.....I am sorry for....doing that....."

Hoseok places his hand on taehyung's shoulder, telling him that it is fine.

"Both of us have no feelings involved in the small peck and see each other as friends only so it shouldn't matter at all. " Hoseok tells and taehyung smiles nodding.

"I am sure you would have removed Jungkook's pants and kicked him in front of everyone if we didn't get out that moment." Hoseok says to lighten the mood and smiles widely when he sees taehyung burst out laughing, eyes turning into crescents.

They get up after having the ice cream making their way to hoseok's house to meet hyungseok, hoseok's dad.

------------------

"dad?" Hoseok calls.

They stepped into the house, looking around and trying to find hyungseok.

Taehyung found the house really cozy and warm-- getting a homly feeling from it.

"You're home early, son? I'm here, in the kitchen."

Hoseok holds taehyung's hand

"Dad I have a surprise for you. Come here quickly." He says excited, making taehyung chuckle

"Son, I'm doing som-"

"No! Just come here, now!"

Taehyung hears a sighs and then hears the approaching footsteps.

"What is i-" hyungseok's eyes widen. He gasps, gulping hardly when he sees taehyung

Taehyung bowed down, politely and smiled at hyungseok. he wondered how both of them recognised his rank.

"Hi.....I am Kim taehyung."

"A.....m-moonwolf?"

Taehyung nods. Hyungseok stays frozen for a while before falling on his knees before taehyung, bowing down and connecting his forehead on taehyung's toes.

Taehyung gasps and urges the old man to get up.

The old man gets up, looking at taehyung with such adoration and wonder that taehyung was close to tearing up because of all the sudden respect he was getting only because he was a moonwolf.