9. Left

Third person pov

It has been two whole weeks since Jimin and Yoongi spoke to each other properly.

They would only look at each other with sad eyes but nothing else because they couldn't do anything else. They had their brothers stuck to their hip every second of the day and Taehyung and Jungkook had profound feeling of hatred towards each other.

Taehyung and Jungkook would always glare at each other and scoff everytime their staring battle ends. They didn't like each other-- not even a little.

Taehyung would get angry just by the mention of the true blood and Jungkook would always grit his teeth in anger when he thinks about Taehyung.

Jimin tugged at his brother's shirt trying to get his attention but Taehyung was busy boring holes into the side of Jungkook's face.

"Tae?"

"What is it Jimin? Stop annoying." Jimin rolls his eyes before saying,

"I-I guess I'll go on my heat today."

Taehyung gasps, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Should I take you home?"

"No, I need to do the group project along with my partner today so I can't just go home."

"D-do you have the pills?" Taehyung asks hesitantly. He knows how bad those are for health but they had no other choice now.

"No" Jimin looks at him with weary eyes.

"Let's go away from here." Taehyung says. He didn't want all the the alphas in the room to drool on his brother-- he wouldn't be able to stop himself from beating the fuck out of them then.

He holds Jimin's hand, taking him out of the cafeteria. He take him to the locker rooms which was, thankfully, empty.

"W-what will I do?" Jimin asks. Taehyung presses his lips into a thin line when he see how tensed he looks.

"Can you go to the nurse's room and bring me the suppressants?" Jimin asks but Taehyung hesitates to answer.

"Jimin, I don't think I should leave. I think I should stay with you."

"No, Tae. I'll be fine. You go and bring me the pills. I don't want to come along with you because m-my..." He groans in pain, holding his stomach when a wave of pain hit him.

Taehyung panics. He could feel Jimin's scent getting sweeter and stronger. Jimin sits down on the bench and screams in pain again.

"P-please just go, Tae" he pleads, voice wavering.

Taehyung listens to him his time. He gets out of the room quickly and walks away to get the suppressants.

There were a few injured people in the medical room-- who probably got into a fight and beat each other up and were now getting treated by the nurse.

He taps his foot, impatiently waiting for the nurse to finish her job.

After about half-an-hour, she finally finished treating the students and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung took the suppressants which the lady handed, signed a paper without even reading what it said and ran back to the locker room.

He opens the door and gasps at what he sees.

Jimin...

His eyes immediately water, the suppressants falling from his hand and landing on the floor.

He runs towards a naked Jimin who was staring blankly at the floor. He had a white substance on his thigh and it didn't take Taehyung seconds to understand what it was.

"Jimin?" Taehyung calls, voice soft and shaky. He was on the brink of breaking down.

"He left...." Jimin mumbled.

"Who?" Taehyung asks but Jimin doesn't answer.

But he realises who it is anyway. He got the strong scent from Jimin....

..... Yoongi.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x