50. Cliff

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Taehyung bites his lower lip as he sees jungkook busy on his phone. It was lunch time and while everyone was eating, jungkook was on his phone.

Taehyung himself couldn't eat knowing that jungkook wasn't eating.

"Kookie....." Jungkook looks up and frowns when he sees taehyung looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Please eat something." Taehyung says and pouts when jungkook tensed in his seat.

Yoongi looked down sadly after understanding why jungkook wasn't eating.

He was wondering if he should tell taehyung the reason or not because he was scared of taehyung-- after being beat up by him in the hospital this will be the first time he will be speaking to taehyung.

Deciding to not just keep quiet, yoongi mindlinked taehyung,

'our mom was the one who always prepared our lunch.....that is probably why he isn't eating.'

Taehyung frowned and looked at him.

'but he did eat breakfast.' he mindlinks, remembering his mom feeding jungkook something in the morning, when they had gone to rafflesia.

'he does...... because from years our breakfast and dinner was prepared by maids....but lunch, our mom used to make.'

Taehyung nods softly and look at the still tense jungkook with sad eyes.

"Please eat something, kook" taehyung pleads.

Jungkook shook his head, rejecting his offer making taehyung deflate.

Yoongi's eyebrows raise when he thinks about something.

'eat with those chopsticks first then try feeding it with the same chopsticks.' yoongi suggests.

Taehyung does what yoongi asked him to do. He took a small bite out of the japchae , all the while jungkook staring at him, and then taking a larger amount of the food, he holds it in front of jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook was a little surprised by his actions.

How.....can I say no when he is feeding me with his used chopsticks.....

Jungkook thinks.

Jungkook pressed his lips slightly into a thin line and then opens it, letting taehyung feed him, all the while staring right into taehyung's beautiful brown eyes which lit up.

He accepted the food and chewed onto the japchae which tasted very similar to the one's his mom made.

He gulped down the food and taehyung fed him more, a satisfied smile on his cute face.

Taehyung stopped only after feeding him the whole thing and clapped his hands in excitement while looking at jungkook who chuckled.

After a while jungkook spoke up, voice almost scared and hesitant,

"Yoongi hyung.......will you go back to the mansion along with me.....like the way we used to do-- me driving and you in the passenger seat?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up.

He's trying to bring everything back to normal.....that is nice.

Yoongi smiled a wide gummy smile at the request but suddenly shudders when his eyes land on taehyung's threatening ones which clearly said-- 'make him sad by telling a no to his offer, and I'll make sure to make your life a living mess.'