31. Distant

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov
1 week later

The past week was pure hell for jungkook.

He tried so damn much to earn yoongi's forgiveness. He tried every possible way to earn his attention and apologize to him but yoongi didn't even look at him.

He would sometimes make an eye contact with yoongi but while his eyes showed guilt, yoongi's eyes only showed hatred and anger.

He was breaking more and more every day. He was worried that somehow his relationship with his hyung was ruined because of his mistake.

Taehyung didn't like what yoongi was doing. He knew that jungkook lost control over his wolf and that was the reason everything happened. Taehyung loved jimin but wasn't mad at jungkook like yoongi is, because jimin didn't end up hurt that day.

And he knew that yoongi had no right to be mad at jungkook because he himself had done worse shit to jimin.

Jungkook, every day, woke up with determination to speak to his hyung and make him forgive him.

But all that determination would vanish into thin air when he would be harshly pushed away by yoongi.

Yoongi stopped going to the university with him-- that hurt jungkook very much because they had been going together-- wherever they went-- in his car from the time he got the car.

Yoongi had started going with jimin to the university every morning-- he would take taehyung and baekhyun in his car too.

Jungkook would feel lonely when he travelled in the his car without yoongi sitting beside him in the passenger seat and so he started using his motorbike.

He was growing distant from his brother and while it didn't affect yoongi at all, it affected jungkook very very much.

And that is why he was here, in his father's office room, to ask him what he should do in such a situation.

"Son, you know very well how your brother is. He is mad now but will be fine later. He will forgive you......just give him time." Sang says looking at jungkook with sad eyes

"But dad I can't stay away from him for so long. Can't stand the hatred in his eyes whenever he looks at me." Jungkook says, on the verge if crying.

Sang sighs and gets up from his seat. He walks to the couch and sits down beside jungkook who scooted away so he could give a little space to his father.

"Don't worry, my baby, everything will be alright." He says and smiles at jungkook who sadly frowns.

He was tired and his mind was occupied with the memories of his brother and so he didn't pay much attention to what sang said next,

"The prisoner rogues said that their group will come and rescue them after we forced them to tell us what their group will do next." Sang says then immediately regrets telling it because jungkook was already stressed and this was no news jungkook should be given in such a state.

"Go son, so to your room and rest. You look really tired." He says and sighs relieved because jungkook hadn't heard what he had said earlier.

Jungkook gets up and thanks his father wholeheartedly.

He couldn't live without them. They-- his dad, mom and yoongi--were his whole world. He would definitely go mad if anything wrong happened to them.

x-x-x-x-x-x