8. Guilty

Third person pov

Jimin tried his level best to speak to Yoongi but it was clear that Yoongi didn't want to speak to him.

He tried to wait by Yoongi's locker and talk to him but the alpha always ignored him and just walked past him.

He was scared that if he let Jimin speak to him then he might end up rejecting him as his mate.

Jungkook told his brother that it would be better for him to just go on and let Jimin talk to him but Yoongi refused to listen to him.

Jimin kept trying and that was now getting on Taehyung's nerves. He was getting angry that his brother was trying to talk but was getting ignored again and again. He was the one who told Jimin to talk to Yoongi but was now rethinking whether his advise was right or wrong.

He hated seeing the hurt expression that spreads his brother's face everytime he gets ignored.

"Jimin, stop now. It's enough. He isn't gonna listen to you."

"No, Tae. I want him to let me speak to him and I won't stop until he lets me speak to him."

Taehyung sighs at his brother's stubbornness.

The hallway was completely empty with Yoongi standing in front of his locker, throwing his books into it and Jungkook leaning his weight on the lockers, waiting for his brother to get his work done.

Jimin takes the opportunity to speak to Yoongi now. Taehyung and Baekhyun didn't go along with him and stood somewhere away from them because they didn't want to listen to their conversation.

"Y-yoongi?" Jimin calls him and sees as yoongi's shoulders tense.

"Please let me speak to you." He says, holding Yoongi's arm, softly. Yoongi grows even more tense when the tingles spread his body.

"No," He says. He wanted to pull his arm away but couldn't because he yearned for his mate's touch.

Jungkook presses his lips into a thin line, looking at his stubborn brother with soft eyes. He knew that Yoongi was very stressed and worried and it hurt him because he couldn't help him out.

Jimin comes a little more closer and whispers,

"Why? Why won't you let me tell anything to you? Please.....let me...."

Yoongi's heart threatens to beat out of his ribs. He couldn't handle how soft his mate's voice was. He retracted his hand harshly from Jimin's hold.

"Yoongi, please!" Jimin tries to hold his hand again.

"No!" Yoongi yanks his arm away, the harsh movement making Jimin loose his balance.

Jimin yelps as his ass comes harshly in contact with the floor.

Yoongi's eyes widen but he doesn't do anything else-- lets Jimin stay on the floor.

Taehyung heard his brother's yelp and turns around. He eyes harden when he sees his brother on the floor. He grits his teeth, taking long strides towards Yoongi.

"How fucking dare you?!" Taehyung yells at him, punching him across his face, hard, making Yoongi stumble back and hold his jaw.

Baekhyun helps Jimin stand back up and gulps when Taehyung holds Yoongi by his collar.

He was going to punch Yoongi again but was stopped by a strong hold on his fist.

"Don't you dare." Jungkook warns him.

Taehyung harshly pulls his hand away from Jungkook's hold, glaring at him.

"How dare he hit my brother?!" Jungkook doesn't like the way Taehyung was yelling at him but he holds back a urge to beat him up and sighs before saying,

"Look, it wasn't his fault. He told your brother that he doesn't want to talk then why is your brother trying to force him to speak to him? Why is he acting so desperate?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes, fist clenched.

"Jimin won't do it again. He won't try to speak to your brother unless he himself wants to speak to him." He mutters, not even thinking about asking Jimin if he was alright with his decision.

Jungkook helps his brother get up. He glares at Taehyung before turning around. Yoongi keeps his guilty eyes on Jimin who looks back at him with sad eyes.

Yoongi wanted to apologise but couldn't do that too because Jungkook was taking him away from there. He couldn't even concentrate on anything and just follows Jungkook. 

-----------

Jungkook pov

Hyung locked himself in the room again. He was mad at me for yelling at his mate's brother which made my blood boil.

I couldn't just let him get hit by that bloody idiot, could I?

I didn't have any grudges against the Kims. I know everything that happened in between our parents and how they had to leave and all but I didn't understand why Jimin had to behave like that.

Me and my hyung had nothing to do with all of this so why did he behave so rudely? Why did that fucking moonwolf hit my brother and why does Yoongi hyung expect me to just sit and let him get hit?

I sigh. It was a really long day. I was still worried about what will happen to my hyung and this situation was seriously starting to affect me.

I'm not used to being away from my hyung but because of his mate, hyung has distanced himself from me. He stays locked always in his room most of the time and doesn't even come out to eat dinner with us.

I have heard his sobs last night and I'm really getting angry because I didn't like seeing the people I love, sad.

I hope all of these problems get sorted soon so my hyung gets happy again.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x