29. Promise

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin says and enters the room without knocking.

Jungkook didn't mind as he was used to it. He smiled widely at jimin and said,

"You wanted something, hyung?"

They had become very close to each other in these past days, almost acting like they knew each other from years.

Jimin was soon going to shift to cedar pack-- and jungkook wasn't angry or jealous now. He didn't mind that jimin always had yoongi's attention but sometimes it did hurt him when yoongi wouldn't even speak to him because he was with jimin.

He would still convince himself by thinking that he himself wouldn't pay much attention to yoongi if taehyung was with him.

"nope.....was just bored so I came here" jimin says.

"hyung......I wanted to tell you something." Jungkook starts nervously.

He had had enough of lying to jimin and wanted to let jimin know what exactly had happened that night-- when he had suddenly attacked him.

"Tell me, kook." Jimin says with a hint of worry in his voice because jungkook sounded anxious.

"That night......I wasn't just angry on something.....I was angry on you...... because umm yoongi hyung was always sad and had become very distant and that made me angry on you even though you weren't at fault." He sadly admitted and sighed

Jimin frowns. He holds jungkook's hand and says,

"He became distant from you...... because of me?"

"N-no, hyung! I didn't mean it like that. You hadn't done anything at all...... I was just acting impulsively so all that happ-"

"Kook, I should be apologising to you. Because of me.....you had to struggle so much. I'm so sorry." He says sadly and jungkook shakes his head, holding his hand more tightly.

"It's alright, hyung."

"I'm..... Not gonna tell yoongi this." Jimin says.

Jungkook's eyes widen at that.

"He doesn't even know about that night yet?!" He asks, shocked

Jimin nods slowly

"Why didn't you tell him, hyung?" Jungkook asks anxiously

All this while, he had thought that his hyung knew about everything

He was somehow happy that his hyung hadn't been mad at him for daring to do all that but now......he realises that yoongi didn't even know about anything.

"please hyung.....tell it to him. I don't want you to hide something like this from him......what if he gets to know later? Then he will be mad at you for not telling him And don't want you both to fight because of me so please just tell him."

"Kook, he might get very angry at you-"

"Don't worry, hyung. It's alright....just tell everything to him." Jungkook says with a small smile. He was really nervous because he knew that yoongi wouldn't react very nicely to this--

Don't worry. He might be really angry but he loves you so if you apologise he will forgive you.....right?

He didn't know what to expect.

-----------

Jimin, even though was very hesitant, still decided to tell his mate about everything.