67. Mark

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

It was evening time when jimin called jungkook to come down. He had an idea that it was probably to tell tzuyu bye, as it was time for her to go.

Jungkook walked down the stairs, raising his eyebrows when he sees the pack members standing there. It was unusual as they're usually always too busy in their work to be standing here without doing anything at all.

He smiles softly when he sees tzuyu there who looked a little nervous and uncomfortable, making him confused.

"What's wrong? Why are all of you here?"

They all just stand quietly making him even more confused.

Yoongi nudges jimin with his elbow and asks, "what are you going to do?"

"Just watch.......you know how easy it is to manipulate the people of this pack, right?"

"What?"

Jimin just smirks softly.

"Jungkook.......I was about to leave but...." Tzuyu starts and then looks at jimin.

"I stopped her."

"Why hyung? If she wants to go then.... why?"

"Kook, can't you see how perfect she is? Elegant, beautiful, smart and even knows to fight" jimin says, with raised eyebrows.

"So.....what?"

Jimin rolls his eyes and looks at the pack members. He coughs softly before saying, "didn't you people want a luna?"

Their eyes widen when they realised what jimin was trying to say. They look at each other for a while, wondering how it would be to have tzuyu as their luna and smiled widely before looking at jungkook and saying,

"Yes head alpha, make her your luna"

"What?!" Jungkook was speechless. He couldn't even imagine how these people could ask him to do such an absurd thing.

Tzuyu gulps and looks at jimin. She had agreed to act like she wanted to be the luna but in reality she doesn't want such a thing. She already has a mate.

Jimin had convinced her that jungkook won't agree to it, that he loved taehyung, and that even if something goes wrong-- he'll be there to stop it.

"Alpha, she looks so beautiful and is so skillful so why do you have a problem with it?" A woman asks.

"What is wrong with all of you?!" He says, in utter disbelief.

"What is the problem in this, head alpha? It'll be best for you to marry her. She can be the best luna for all of us."

"Best for me?! Who are you to decide what is best for me?" He yells, fuming in anger.

They people flinch and look at each other, not understanding why he seems so angry.

"She's here for a day and you think she best for me?! How? Did she save the life of yours? What did she do to make you feel like she's the best?" He asks in disbelief.

"You even claim that she's best for me? What the actual fuck. What made you think that I love her? And I'm sure she doesn't want this too! You people just saw her smile at you and think that she's best for me?" He scoffs and rolls his eyes, red in anger. 

"Alpha.....this can't run forever. You need to have a luna, a mate-- the one who can give you love and pups."

Jungkook gritts his teeth in anger, resisting the urge to kill the damn man.