72. Cake

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Jungkook walked out of the office quickly, dying to meet taehyung. He couldn't leave the room whole day as he had a lot of work to do but finally he could leave now.

It was really frustrating because he was in the same house as taehyung is in, but still couldn't go to him and see him, hell he didn't even have time to go to the washroom.

He wondered if baekhyun had managed to take taehyung to the hospital or not--he was worried sick for his mate.

He tried convincing himself that he is fine and had really just fallen down because of getting up suddenly but by the way his wolf was scoffing at him repeatedly, he knew that there was something more.

He hoped his mate is fine.

Upon nearing the room, he got the sweet scent of his mate finally. He cursed under his breath, picking up his pace to reach the room quickly.

He held the knob of the door, not bothering to knock, as he quickly opened the door and entered the room. He expected to see taehyung sleeping or on the couch, using his phone but taehyung was crouching near the table, his back facing jungkook.

Jungkook was about to walk closer but stopped when taehyung tensed and gasped under his breath.

"Baby...." He calls softly, trying to look over taehyung's shoulder to see what he was doing but failed.

"Kookie" taehyung whispers and gets up slowly, standing in front of the table, as if trying to hide something.

Jungkook takes two steps forward, towards him but stops when he realised something. He frowns looking down, concentrating on his hearing sense.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes. Taehyung looked at him in confusion, spreading out his small body a little more to hide what was behind him, on the table.

Jungkook gritts his teeth and then he hears it...

The heartbeat.

He could hear more than 2 heartbeats from the room.

He snaps his eyes open, looking at taehyung with eyes wider than ever before, his lips parted in shock.

He felt a sudden rush of shock fill in him, realisation flooding in him.

'took you long enough to understand' his wolf mocks him but that wasn't the thing he was paying attention to.

His attention was focused on taehyung and taehyung only.

The one who was also carrying his pups.

Taehyung was still looking at him in confusion and concern, his lips pressed into a thin line and head tilted to the side a little.

Jungkook comes closer to him, cupping his cheeks, making him looks at him. Taehyung eyes widen slightly at the sudden action but he frowns a little when he sees the little wetness in his mate's eyes.

"Kook-"

"Y-you ......... you're......." He takes a deep breath, calming himself down and completes his sentence, "p-pregnant?"

Taehyung's eyes widen when he hears the sentence. He was planning to tell all of it to jungkook in the best way possible and surprise him but jungkook surprised him by asking him that question.

"T-tell me, taehyung......" Jungkook says, anxiously, waiting for a reply. Taehyung opens his lips to say something but nothing came out.

He took a deep breath, placing his palm over jungkook's hand which was cupping his own cheek. He smiles softly at him and nodded.