74. Pups

Ignore the mistakes plz
Long chap.

Third person pov

Taehyung really hates waking up to an empty bed. He grumbled under his breath about jungkook leaving early in the morning. The bed felt so cold without him.

It was previous night that jungkook told him that he was going to out for some work early in the morning. Taehyung tried to tell him reasons for him to stay-- like that it was his 5th month now and he could give birth any time and all that but jungkook still left.

It was not like jungkook wanted to leave. He woke up a little earlier than he had to and he just stared at taehyung's sleeping face while sighing before he finally decided to leave. He spared the night stand a single glace, smiling as he thought about the thing he has hid in there.

taehyung just couldn't sleep without his presence, and woke up not long after he left.

Taehyung feels his pups move ever more than usual, kicking hardly, making him wince and hold his tummy.

"Are my babies missing their father?........" He sighs and says, "I miss him too"

Pouting, he lay back on the bed, trying to get some sleep but looked like his babies didn't want that because they kept kicking him, not letting him sleep.

He groaned and sat up straight-- with a little difficulty. His throat was really very dry and he was in desperate need of water.

He realised that he would have to walk all the way to the kitchen to get water and groaned. His swollen legs couldn't walk really far and it was always jungkook who would bring him the stuff he requires but he wasn't here this time.

He couldn't stand the dryness in his throat and decided to just go to the kitchen and get a bottle of water.

He threw the blankets away from his body, getting off of the bed. He winced because of the pain in his feet but managed to take small steps.

"Just......a little but more" he says his pups, patting his tummy. He walked down the corridor slowly, reaching the staircase.

He sighed and looked at the stairs, gulping in fear. He hadn't walked up or down the stairs for the whole of 2 months-- jungkook was the one who always carried him.

Jungkook had requested taehyung to shift to a room downstairs until he gives birth as he was really scared that taehyung might fall down but taehyung immediately disagreed saying that he was very attached to jungkook's room and did not want to go anywhere else.

Oh how he wished he would've just listened to him now.

"It's ok......it's ok, we can do this. One step at a time" he says, exhaling deeply before he started walking down the stairs.

He took one step at a time, going slowly and slowly.

"Almost there" he says when there were only 3 steps left, eyes twinkling. He took a deep breath in and walked down two more steps.

When he was about to take the next step, a sudden large pain shot up his back, his tummy tightening. He gasped, holding his stomach, tears filling his eyes.

His knees were about to give out but he stood still,

"Shit shit....it hurts so much. I'm gonna- ah!- fall if the pain doesn't stop." he says, feeling the pain get harder.

He had tears streaming down his cheeks because of the pain. The contractions were getting worse and worse, the pain kept increasing.

He was gasping for breath and somehow took the last step before letting himself fall down on the ground, screaming. His face contorted into a very pained one, his nose scrunched, eyes tight shut.