64. Date

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

"just give me the damn doll" taehyung mutters annoyed, which made the stall keeper roll his eyes and jungkook laugh even harder.

They were out on a date-- their 3rd date to be more specific. The first and second date went really bad and the reason was because they tried doing something which normal people do.

The first date planned by jungkook, was having coffee in the best coffee shop of all 3 packs. he had completely forgotten the fact that taehyung didn't like coffee and realised only at the last moment, when he saw taehyung's lips pressed into a thin line after seeing the coffee shop.

Taehyung tried not to react and did a pretty well job at acting like it was completely normal and like as if he drank coffee very often but he forgot how tough it is to hide his true self from jungkook.

Jungkook was really sad that he messed up their first date but taehyung waved it off and then they spent the rest of their time at the cliff, laughing and talking.

The second date was planned by taehyung. The plan was to have dinner at the most famous restaurant of cedar.

It was going on very well until the waitress spoilt everything by purposely pouring the hot soup on taehyung after taehyung harshly told her to not flirt with his mate and boyfriend.

Jungkook had yelled at the waitress and then stormed out of the restaurant, holding taehyung's hand in his own.
Then they realised that all these type of stars in which normal people go to, isn't meant for them.

They were both very adventurous and obviously never liked doing something like sitting down in an expensive restaurant table and speaking or flirting with each other.

So they decided to just go out without any planning at all. They didn't mind if they would have no where to go to, they just needed each other's presence.

But they found out about the fair which was being held and then immediately went in.

After spending their whole afternoon while playing stupid rides and games they reached the stall were you had to throw a ring on a certain object to win that object.

And even after multiple times of trying, taehyung couldn't win the cute little bunny plushie which he really wanted because it reminds him of his mate.

So he was ordering the stall keeper to hand him the doll.

"Sir, I already told you that you need to win the doll. I can't just give it to you"

"Oh shut up. The amount of cash I've spent on your game is much more than how much that doll costs so just give it the fuck to me."

Jungkook burst out laughing while holding his stomach. They didn't care that people were watching them as they were creating a scene.

The stall keeper rubbed his nose in annoyance and sighed before saying.

"I'm not giving the doll to you until you win it. Do whatever you want to do but I'm gonna give it you"

Taehyung smirked softly.

"I can do anything I want to?"

The stall keeper gave him a tight lipped smile and nodded.

Taehyung's smirk grew. He quickly jumped over the table which was seperating the inside of the stall from the outside, easily taking the doll in his hands and jumped over the table again, laughing.

He grabbed a laughing jungkook's hand, running away before someone could catch them.

The stall keeper stared in shock at the scene not doing anything else. After his initial shock vanished he yelled,