12. Kill

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

2 weeks later

The two weeks were hell for both jimin and yoongi. Yoongi tried his best to go to  jimin and apologize but he didn't have the guts.

Jimin didn't go to yoongi too because of the promise Taehyung had made. He was forced to wait for yoongi to come to him and speak to him.

Taehyung and jungkook grew to hate each other more and more every day. Their blood would boil every time they even looked at each other.

Presently, yoongi and jungkook were sitting on there respective benches. Yoongi kept looking at the door waiting for jimin to come, the way he always does. The class hadn't begun yet.

The door barged open, making jungkook scoff. He didn't have to look up to see see who it is because he knew that taehyung is the only one who enters after barging open the door.

Yoongi smiles when he sees jimin coming into the room, while laughing loudly. He loved it when his mate's eye's turn into crescents every time he laugh's loudly and heartily.

But that is when he gets his mate's scent which is thousand times more sweeter

He furrowed his eyebrows and concentrated more on his senses, and he realises something...

......he was able to hear two heartbeats from him.

His lower lip wobbled realising that jimin was pregnant with his child. He gulps, being filled with overwhelming feelings of happiness and fear. He feared that jimin didn't want his baby.

Jimin's eyes meet his and he smiles sadly at him. Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He got up, hastily, picking his bag up. He ignored all the questions jungkook asked him and left the class, not daring to even look at jimin.

Jungkook sighs, following his actions.

"Fucking coward" taehyung scoffs as he sees yoongi leave.

"Are you sure you want to keep the child jimin? I mean.......what if yoongi doesn't want it or something...." Baekhyun asks, trying his level best to not tell something that might end up hurting jimin

"Yes, baek. I am sure. I want to give birth to the child. You don't even know how happy I got when I realised that I am pregnant." Baekhyun smiles a tight lipped smile, not really sure if the decision made by jimin was right or not.

"Don't think much about it, baek. There is no way jimin is even gonna listen to you oppose his decision so we can only sit and let him do whatever he wants....."

Baekhyun laughs at the blank face jimin gives taehyung.

"You better tell mom and dad about this or I'll do it myself" taehyung says. jimin rolls his eyes, nodding.

He already knew that his dad won't be in favor with his decision but he knows that he will not do anything that he doesn't want to do.

--------------

Eun sees the scene in front of with worried eyes. No matter how much she tries, her sons never tell her what is going wrong.

Jungkook was sitting right outside yoongi's room, desperately trying to get him to open the door while yoongi just kept sobbing.

It was so damn unusual for her to see yoongi crying like this because she knew how strong her son is. She knew that yoongi wasn't feeling any physical pain but was feeling emotional pain.

She sighs, leaving them alone again, like the way she has been doing in the past days.

"Please...." Jungkook tries again but doesn't get any reply in return.

"Hyung, atleast speak to me. Tell me what is wrong. Why are you suddenly acting like this?" He asks in a weary voice. He was tired of having to see his brother like this. It is tough for everybody to see their loved one in such a sad and depressed state.

"Just go away!!"

"Why? Why hyung why?! Why are you pushing me away?! Why can't you tell me what is wrong? Why wouldn't you let me comfort you?!" Jungkook yells at him. He wanted to know the answers to all his questions today.

He wanted to know why yoongi was growing distant from him. He had found his mate but hat doesn't mean he should forget about his relationships with other people.

"I don't want you! I don't want anybody except my mate, my jimin. Just go away! I don't need you nor do I need your help!" Yoongi yells at him, his words breaking Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook's eyes teared up.

Until now, I was the only one he wanted to have near him and now he doesn't want me. Just because of jimin.

My brother, my yoongi hyung, who would never even think of telling me all of this if it was before he met his mate......told me such harsh stuff after he met jimin.

I fucking loathe you, Kim jimin.

Jungkook left as he was told to do.

He found his mate now......so be doesn't need me. He doesn't need the comfort and love of a brother because the only thing which matters to him is his mate.

He cries every night for that person who has only given him pain. He wants only that person who he talked to only for a few minutes.

Why? Why does jimin never consider my brother? How dare he try to hurt my brother? My brother cries every night because of him..... I hate him so much.

I won't let him continue doing this.

I won't let him hurt my hyung.

I'll kill him.

Jungkook's wolf takes over his body because of the anger he possessed. He looked at the beautiful full moon in the night sky through the window in his room.

Without even wasting a second he turned into his wolf form, leaping out of the window, going in search for his prey-- jimin.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x