62. Shift

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

After taehyung fell asleep soundly in his embrace, jungkook decided to take taehyung to his house in cedar.

He did not want to take taehyung back to his own house as he was really mad at jihoon for telling whatever he said-- he didn't know what exactly jihoon had told him yet, just knew that whatever he said was really harsh to trigger taehyung's omega.

Taehyung's hand was clutched on Jungkook's shirt, almost like  as if he was scared that if he let go of the jungkook, then he will disappear or leave him.

Before he could get up, jimin mindlinked him.

'jungkook? Is taehyung with you?' jimin already knew that jungkook was in rafflesia as he could mindlink him successfully.

'yes' jungkook says, a little rudely.

'Oh thank god. Can you bring him back ho-'

'to that place where people terrified him so much, to the point that he thought everybody will leave him alone?' jungkook scoffs and continues, 'I'm not gonna let him come there unless he himself wants to come.'

'i don't understand what is happening. Are you really supporting him when he literally just killed an innocent per-"

'He killed a person who tried to rape him. Killed that person who was going to rape you when you were a child. I don't see anything wrong in that.'

There was silence for a while and he knew that jimin was shocked at the information he just gave him.

'what?!'

Jungkook scoffs

'tell your father that my taehyung isn't the one who is pathetic, he himself is. He is pathetic for not trusting his son, for not giving him even a chance to explain his actions.'

'i don't....i-i-'

jungkook cut the link off right there. He wanted jihoon to feel it-- the guilt the regret for doing whatever he did.

He wrapped his arms around taehyung's thigh, and got up, picking him up too.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his shoulder and mumbled out a 'thank you' while sleeping.

Jungkook smiles and pecks his swollen lip, then started walking carefully, taking him home.

Upon reaching the mansion, he got inside carefully, not making any noise. It was midnight and everyone was sleeping soundly at the moment so he didn't have any problem in taking taehyung to his room.

He took out taehyung's bloodied clothes and put some of his own clothes-- a white shirt and old shorts-- on him.

After taking a quick shower, he got back and layed down beside taehyung, bare chest as usual. 

Taehyung hummed and snuggled closer to his bare chest, basking in his warmth and mumbling a few words in his sleep, pouting his lips.

Not able to hold back the urge, jungkook pecked those heavenly lips again and thought about earlier-- how good those beautiful looking lips had tasted.

He felt his heart beating faster, realising that it was taehyung's first kiss-- taehyung had himself given it to jungkook.

He felt proud and happy, his wolf also really very happy because it was the first time they did something like this with their mate. They never kissed before this, it was just innocent pecks.