Then Gu Zhi called. Zuo Yan was carrying the painting and admiring his masterpiece for a while. He glanced at the fish under his feet, "You said, does it look good?"

    Big fish vomited, and he too I don't know what it means, it's a compliment anyway.

    Seeing that the weather was not bad, a thick green forest in the distance attracted his attention, and he decided to go for a stroll.

    Before I left, I took a look at the painting, and muttered, "I am clearly painting Gu Zhi." I

    opened the mechanism, and the glass trestle bridge was connected to the shore. There was a fluffy grass under my feet, and the tip of my nose was full of green breath.

    I don't know what's in the woods. Zuo Yan walked around the edge of the woods. The big fish at home followed him in the water. When he couldn't get to the shore, he bubbling from time to time in the deep water, proving that it was still there.

    As he walked, he seemed to be stepping on something. It was a bit hard and seemed to move. Zuo Yan looked down. He thought it was a snake. He quickly raised his foot and backed up, and he saw the blackness in front of him about the thickness of his fingers. The black object suddenly vibrated twice and slipped under a tree.

    I didn't move as much as pretending that I didn't exist.

    Zuo Yan: You still have a fish in your mouth.

    After seeing the creature clearly, Zuo Yan released the weapon in his hand. This creature seems to be called the piranha. It is probably a relative of the piranha. Soaked by the water, caught some diving fish and shrimp, and what they eat is Fleshy, with serrated petals, but similar in character to mimosa.

    It's kind of like Barbie King Kong.

    Zuo Yan began to think about whether to walk over again. For a while, he didn't know what else was left. It would be a scary thing not to eat people.

    Just as he was thinking about whether to go home, he heard a scream in front of him, a heart-piercing cry, which was a very contagious cry of fear.

    Zuo Yan's desire to go home is stronger.

    He had already turned around and walked backwards, but from the corner of his eyes, he saw that the big fish was still bubbling not far away that day. He stopped and walked forward, touching the anesthesia gun in his trouser pocket.

    Hearing the sound is not far away, but it is coming from the forest, and his house is no longer visible from here.

    I walked a few more steps, bypassing a few towering trees, and a tree house appeared in front of me. It was still like an elf's residence, but the most attractive place was the balcony on the second floor. The two figures hugged tightly. At the same time, the loud screams shocked the large swarms of birds in the forest.

    "Ah     !!! "

    "That..."

"Help!!! I'm afraid of my husband!!!"

    "I'm afraid of my wife!!!"

    "It's eating my spicy bar!!! It's mailed!"