Chapter 135: From Charybdis...

Start from the beginning

Moria: Black Box !!

Luffy: Haa... Haa... I'm traped.

Moria: BREAK !!

Pirates: A DIRECT HIT !! That punch split the island !! STRAWHAT !!

Moria: This is your "Baptism" ! Haa... Haa... You little punk... This is what happens when you act tough on this ocean...This is what happens when you defy a Shichibukai !! Know your place ! This world only crushes those who stand out !!

"... It's about time for me to go."

Brook: Your captain just got crushed ! And if you could do something, why didn't you ?!

"Brook... When the crew has to rush to save their captain... It's a sign he's not fit to be captain. When a captain has to rush in to save his crew... It's proof that they are not fit to be his crew. That answer your first interrogation. As to answer the second one, it is quite simple."

 "When it comes down to this

"When it comes down to this... Anything less than a one-shot... is a lost shot."

*POP*

Luffy: ... I don't know about being a punk or standing out... Haa... But I... Won't be crushed by anyone... !

Pirates: HE STOOD UP !!

Moria: You won't be crushed... ?! How can you say that... ? You're just revealing your lack of experience...

Luffy: Because I'm made of rubber. I'll make you spit them all out right now... !!

Pirates: Is he immortal or something ?! Amazing !! ... CRAP, THE SUN !! GYAAAAAH !!

Pirates: You idiots ! Make sure you're in the shadows ! Otherwise, you'll be destroyed !! The courtyard is dangerous !!

Luffy: Here we go. BONE BALLOON !!

Franky: Eh ?! Hey !! Is it okay to add that technique ?!

Chopper: Don't you remember what happened to you after you used Gear Second ?! That's really reckless, Luffy !! You're damaging your own body !!

Luffy: ... Gum Gum... Giant...

 Giant