I feel a tad guilty initially by wanting to remain in their arms. However, I know that Jimin wouldn't be unhappy by the amount of time I spent saying goodnight to them. I hadn't seen them for a couple hours so of course I was going to linger a bit longer in their shared presence. "Goodnight you two. Don't stay up too late. If you have found that you keep hitting the same roadblock over and over again it's probably a sign to call it quits for now and come back to it later."

When I get back to my room I find that indeed Jimin has beat me back to my room. I also find that he is deliciously only wearing a pair of flannel pajama bottoms that sit low on his sculpted hip bones. His abs may not be as defined as they once were in the past but he still has a deliciously sculpted, tight frame with next to no body fat to tarnish the impression his half naked body leaves on my hormones.

Jimin looks down at the spot my eyes have glued to and acts like he doesn't know how gorgeous he is. As if he has no clue what the sight of his body on display does to me. "Love?" One of his eyebrow cocks up at my lazer focus on his body. "It's just my chest. You've seen it before."

"Mm. Yes, I have. But, you know I do love to take a moment to fully appreciate an artistic masterpiece." I bite my lip as I heatedly look him directly in the eyes.

He chuckles lightly at my comment and pulls me to him. "Well, unlike artwork in a museum you are most definitely encouraged to touch."

So, I do. I trail my fingertips first over his surreal plush lips, and unsurprisingly he presses them against the pads of my fingers, giving them soft kisses before I track them down his neck sinuously charting a path downward, across his beautiful collarbone (seriously I don't know why I am obsessed with the body part), then over each of his round dark areolas. Once his nipples pebble further at my administrations I lean over and gently take one into my mouth. I'm not completely surprised when he pulls me away in an instant and complains about my dress. "You are still wearing far too many clothes, Love."

I turn around, silently asking him to unknot the tie around my neck and unzip the zipper that goes all the way down my back. After he pushes the fabric aside so it falls off me and to the floor he groans and presses fully up against my back. His erection pressing tight against the curve of my ass. "Someday in the future I want you to wear a short dress for me. I want to have the opportunity to hike it up, remove your panties and take you up against a wall, or lean you over a flat surface. Mostly because I fucking love your legs."