The point of no return ?

Acting is child's play, well let's see!  Easier said than done even for an actress when you have in front of you all day a Greek God with whom you have slept.  Luckily I am starting to seriously miss Thelma that helps keep my head cool.

Before I left, we got confused again, and in my opinion, it was again because of her.  She likes to ridicule me, so let's say that with my infidelity, I owe her nothing.  I am aware that our relationship is not healthy but it is stronger than me, I always return to her like a magnet.
Still, I do not feel guilty for my fault, it may be a sign that my love for her is not as fervent as at the beginning of our relationship.
The question is, should I tell her to be honest with her but also with myself or should I shut up and hush up the case?

....
The promotion is coming to an end, we managed to hold on.  Nobody saw fire and especially with Darren, we were able to resist the urge to start again.
We are back in the USA where I received a phone call from Hailey telling me that I had obtained several proposals for roles and scripts.  One thing is certain, I am back in the arena and I am more motivated than ever.  There is nothing more exhilarating than throwing yourself headlong into your work.

My decision is made, I will work hard.  This will allow me to stop messing around and maybe mourning Angel.  He's the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think of when I fall asleep at night.  It's an obsession that keeps me going.  I remember that magical moment I spent with him.  My son must be proud of me.

....
Last crowd baths, last interviews, last press conferences, in just eight days, we crisscrossed a dozen metropolises.  To keep up, I sleep wherever possible, on the plane, on the train or in the car, everything is good to take to stay fresh.

Darren whispers in my ear to wake me up.

- Kristy, wake up we're coming.

I slowly open my eyes to find Darren's smile.  He gets up from the bench to sit down in front of me.

- Sacred promotion!
- I'm glad it's over.
- Me too, I was afraid to do something stupid again.  You are an irresistible woman.

I burst out laughing.

- Thank you for the compliment, you're not bad either!
- I can not wait to find my beautiful and to be forgiven.  I'll do whatever it takes not to lose her.  I love him so much !

He moves me, I know he is sincere.  Her eyes that sparkle with love cannot lie.

- I was delighted to work with you, you are a very talented actor.  I learned a lot from you.
- I'll send you the compliment.

....
Before going home, I go to the association.  The manager left me a message to suggest that I visit them.  Apparently, the exhibition that was supposed to cover the gala has not yet taken place.  It's strange, it should have taken place weeks ago.

As always, the director gives me an enthusiastic welcome.

- Hello Kristy, did your promotion go well?
- Yes, the exchange with the public was great.

She accompanies me to the main room where the charges usually meet.  Some staff and volunteers are present around a table used as a work plan.  I notice that Luce, the photographer of the gala is also in the game.

- I don't need to make the introductions, you all know Kristy.  Luce, you spoke at the gala, I think?

Luce waves to me.

- Yes of course, I remember Miss Watters.  I see you got rid of your crutches.
- Kristy, call me Kristy!  And yes, I finally feel lighter since I got rid of it.