Thelma, an evidence !

I am completely taken aback!  I had imagined everything, except that!
I find myself pregnant and alone.  How could Elliot do such a thing to me?  I don't understand his attitude towards me.
I'm stuck in this car, lethargy!  I fall slowly but deep into a dismal abyss.  I can't move, breathe, think anymore.  My mind and body got separated.

I don't know how much time has passed when I come out of my torpor.  I drive aimlessly through the deserted streets of Los Angeles.  I look straight ahead, staring, even my eyelashes don't move.

The car stops!  My instinct led me to my parents.
The front door is open.  I bet Christopher is sleeping here, rather than his usual home.  It can only be him for forgetting to lock the door.  Everyone is sleeping, silently, I stretch out on the cold leather sofa.  I watch the ceiling, both hands resting on my stomach.  The tears start to flow again without my being able to stop them.  I have no way out to get my head out of this endless abyss.

My mother whispers!

- Kristy, Kristy what are you doing here?  Why did you sleep on the sofa and not at home?

I open my eyes and turn to my mother.  The tears start again!

She takes me in her arms.

- Tell me !

Confessing the whole truth to him and what I have on my heart relieves me.  I understand that I am not alone.

- We will find a solution !  Millions of women combine professional and family life.  You are not the first, look at me, I did well!  I have your father, and you have us both.  Your age is not an obstacle.  You are much more mature than the majority of young women your age.  You will be fine, I trust you!

My mother convinced me!  I regained confidence in myself and in the future.  I can do it !

Seeing the hearty breakfast on the table, nausea is back.
I was right, Christopher is here!  They make me all three to eat a little, for the baby, they say!  Easy to say but not to do!  It's not for lack of trying!

Today I have another meeting with Thelma.  We see each other more and more often.  My father advises me to confide in her.  Friends are the ones you can count on during hard times.  Christopher almost chokes on his bacon.

The horn sounds, it's Thelma!  I asked him to come and pick me up from my parents.  I texted him the address.  A big kiss to everyone and I join Thelma in her car.  While Thelma is driving, I unpack my story for her.  She listens to me with attention and kindness without saying a word.

- Tell me, when do you think?
- I think my surprise is stark!

We have arrived at our destination.  In front of the Broad, I can't hide my disappointment!

- Is that your surprise, a museum?
- Yes, the surprise is inside, it's the exhibition!  She is very special, you'll see!

She leads me inside the museum.  When I arrive in the first exhibition hall, I want to burst out laughing.  Indeed, the exhibition is original!  These works exhibit exclusively lesbian nudes and compositions.  She has the gift of surprising me.  We continue our visit.  I admit that the exhibition arouses my curiosity.  The works are magnificent!  One, in particular, I can see this canvas above my bed.  It represents two completely naked women, lying in each other's arms on what appears to be a field of red and pink rose petals.  They kiss passionately!  It's a very romantic piece and right now I need poetry and love.
On a whim, I offer it to myself!
A day with Thelma passes at lightning speed.  It's already dark when she drops me off at my car.  I suggest that he follow me home.  What she accepts without hesitation.

She helps me hang the canvas on the wall.  The work has its effect!  It brightens up the room, gives it allure, color but above all cheerfulness.

- Kristy, I want you to know that I will always be there for you!  I will support you no matter what!  If you need anything, call me any time of day or night.

His honesty touches my heart.  His eyes sparkle, I read them as in an open book.  They are filled with love and tenderness.  How did I manage not to notice it before?  It's so obvious!  This woman is mine!  It doesn't matter that she's not a man!  The main thing is how she feels for me, what she is willing to do for me and what I am able to offer her in return.

I want to offer myself entirely to her, like her women on the web.
I approach her gently.  I grab her by the collar of her blouse.  I guess her bare breasts through the buttons.  I put my lips to hers and kiss her passionately.  She kisses me back which prompts me to continue.  I open her buttons one by one as slowly as possible to make her languish.  His shirt falls off his shoulders to reveal his body.  I cover her with a kiss as I pull her jeans down her legs.  My hands hold her ankles firmly.  I kiss her pubis through her panties.  She moans with pleasure.  I go up to her mouth, sliding the tip of my tongue over her skin.  I kiss her again and nibble on her right ear.  She pushes me and sits on the edge of the bed.  She sits astride my lap and kisses me in turn.
Thelma is gentle, loving and caring.  She takes her time not to rush me.  My body goes numb with pleasure to the point of melting into the mattress.  I had never felt so much pleasure before tonight.  Thelma is the ideal lover!

Lying on the bed, completely naked, one against the other, we face each other.  Plunged into Thelma's eyes, I feel serene like never before.  Thelma strokes my hair.

- You are shaking !
- My body is slowly recovering from its emotions and so am I.
- How do you feel ?
- Extensive and full of energy at the same time!

She asks me if I have ice in the freezer.  According to her, there is nothing better after love.  Some make a fag, she has ice cream!  I let myself be tempted.
I only have strawberry sorbet, diet requires!  Too bad, that will do.  We roll up together in the duvet so as not to be cold.  Installed on the terrace, we admire the landscape by dipping our spoons in the pot of ice cream.

I wish that night never ends!