Silence, it turns !

- And action!  Lance Paul, the director.

This is my favorite moment.  I put myself in my bubble.  I am no longer Kristy.  I have been following this role that has stuck to my skin for weeks.  Who obsesses me!  Who transcends me!  When I play a character, I want to sublimate it, make it come alive.  I want him to devour me from the inside until there is nothing left of me and he takes possession of me.

It's only 8 a.m. and we've only been shooting for 2 hours.  And yet, I am already tired of these six weeks of filming.
I do not care !  I give everything so as not to regret anything.
I open my eyes and look at my partner who is in front of me, straight in the eye.
I have the first line.  I'm going for it.  Carried away in my tracks, I don't stop.  I play hard as if my life depended on it.

The aftershocks follow one another without seeing the time pass.  I barely hear Paul when he says:

- " Chopped off " !  Not bad, children!  But we redo it, until we reach perfection.

That's what I like about Paul.  This is one of the reasons why I wanted to work with him for a long time.  He's a perfectionist just like me.  He can do and remake a scene dozens and dozens of times until he finds what he is looking for.  Besides, what is he looking for?  Even he only knows it once he finds it.
We resume like that for hours.  I even forget the hunger that has been tickling my stomach for a while now.
Apparently, I'm not the only one because it's break time.  A well-deserved break according to some people.  As always, I take this opportunity to check my messages in case my brother has thought of me.  And it does, which doesn't surprise me.  We have been inseparable since we were little.  In the family, we are called twins.  However, this is not the case.  Christopher is five years older than me.  I answer him in a hurry to have time to nibble something.
In less time than it takes to tell, filming resumes.  The day is endless and I love it!
After twelve hours of intensive work, we are all exhausted, but happy with the result.  The scene we just finished tonight will certainly be one of the best in the film.

- Kristy, you were great!
- Thanks Paul, but I didn't do much!  I just needed to take your advice and it just happened.  Okay, that's not entirely true!  I say looking at the ceiling.
- I had to rack my brains a little!
- Tomorrow, we'll shoot a softer scene.  It will be less taking!
- You know I'm following you, you're the boss!  Patting her on the shoulder.
- Rest well!  You have a worn out head!
- Thanks for the compliment.  Are you having dinner with us tonight?
- Obviously, I wouldn't miss a meal surrounded by my favorite actors for anything.

We hug each other.  Then, I head for the exit.  I turn around.  Then while moving forward in reverse:

- You will make us discover one of your favorite restaurants in Paris!

I wave at him and disappear from his field of vision.  I return to my dressing room where I begin by removing my makeup.  I change and take my bag, checking that I haven't forgotten my cell phone.

The first thing I do when I get back to my hotel room is to look out the window.  The view is simply magnificent.  The Seine, the flies, the sun setting and leaving its reflections on the water.  On the bridge, a motivated runner is busy.  He must let off steam from his working day.
I don't have that courage.  I yawn and stretch, raising my arms to the sky.
I take my cell phone out of my bag and while looking out the window, I press the call button.

- Hi !  I'm not bothering you ?  Where are you ?

Elliot, maybe the man of my life.  I think maybe because at 21, we don't know what life has in store for us.

- No my cat!  You do not bother me.  I am on the way to hire.  And you, if you call me, is that you finished your day?  It went well ?  Not too tired?
- Yes a little, but you know me, I will quickly find fishing.  I miss you !
- I miss you too, I can't stop thinking about you all the time!  Tell me, your partner!  What's his name again?  He is not too hot I hope!
- Darren, his name is Darren.  I say in an annoyed voice.
- And I don't know if he's hot.  I am not here to watch him but to work.