A heavenly parenthesis

Driving rain hits the windows, they are not double glazing so it makes a crashing noise.  The four of us clustered in front of the windows of our hotel room, we can't believe our eyes!  We wake up in Mexico ... in the rain.  The sea is gray, the sky is gray, the light is gray, basically everything is gray!

- We're not going to drive in this weather!  We won't even see the road.

We're stuck in this room until the rain agrees to stop.  In front of the television, we yawn in unison.  We must be in the sixth episode of the rotten series that we force ourselves to watch.

The downpour turned into spittle.  We hit the road again in the hope of seeing the sun appear.  Sitting in the back, I tease Thelma!  She got behind the wheel, saying she enjoys driving in the rain.  I give him advice on how to properly hold a steering wheel or on good driving.  I try to enjoy the scenery but the light is blinding.  I tell myself that I would enjoy it more on the way back.

We're halfway there when the sun comes out.  With a happy heart, I begin to hum a song.  My mom sang it to me when I was little to help me fall asleep: All the Pretty Little Horses!  I smile, gazing at the horizon as I think of her.  I miss her, I miss my family, I have moved away from her these days.  I needed to be alone with myself.  Sometimes all the love and support from your loved ones is not enough to overcome your grief.  My mourning belongs only to me, I am the only one able to recover from this painful shock which grips my viscera.  The hole in my bowels is still big, I have to learn to live with it and its pain.  I'm sure that's what Angel wanted.  That's why he came to see me yesterday.  It was a message of love and hope!  My angel if you only knew how much I love you and the void you left in me the day you left.  I only aspire to one thing, that you rest in peace where you are.

The girls pull me out of my dreams and show me an appetizing sign.  Hmmm, the Tacos!  Too good, especially when it's stuffed with spices and it rips.  Like the one I am devouring.  We stopped to eat along the road at a stand.  The few chairs available are all occupied.  So we sat on a patch of dry yellow grass that stings the buttocks and thighs.
After this hearty meal, we choose to walk along the road to facilitate digestion and stretch our legs, before resuming the road.  A horn surprises us, all four of us turn around simultaneously.  A red Volkswagen 181 without a soft top drives at high speed.  On board a group of young men whistle at us and call out to us.  One of them gave us a blowjob while another gave us licks.  It's really horrible, I feel like a piece of meat to put in my mouth.  It makes them laugh, not us.  We send them a masterful arm of honor but the car is already far away.

- I don't get out of this car until we arrive at our destination!

Too creepy!

Goodbye Tijuana, hello La Paz!

It is even more beautiful, this immense beach of fine sand of an immaculate white, this turquoise water, not to mention the rocks around the water.  It reminds me of an oasis!  We dive into the water all dressed.  I immerse myself entirely under water.  My hair forms a crown on the water like a queen all around my head for a fraction of a second.  Thelma is in front of me, so beautiful.  She approaches me, a mirage appears: a mermaid!  We look around underwater, no one in sight.  We give each other a hasty kiss and come to the surface.  The water is good and refreshing because even though it has been raining all morning the air is heavy.

Still wet, we headed for the city center.  I absolutely want to take a tour of Street Art, the unmissable excursion of the moment.  Our clothes must have been difficult to dry because if the air is heavy, it is also humid.  Street Art combines culture and walking.  It is a new style of tourism to attract new generations of tourists.  The works of art are all splendid, an open-air museum.  They invite us to travel and escape.

Sitting by the hotel's swimming pool, my feet in the water under the stars, I massage Thelma's shoulders.  I look around to see if anyone is watching us.  No one on the horizon, I take this opportunity to kiss him several times on the neck.  She turns her head and kisses me tenderly.

- So like that, you wanted to teach me to drive!
- I noticed that you are not very good.
- And I noticed that you like to spoof me.

As if to confirm what she said, I push her into the water.  She comes to the surface and wipes her face.

- You will pay for that !

I want to get up and start running but too late she grabs my ankles and pulls me until I fall into the water.  I rest my hands on his head to make it sink.  We both find ourselves underwater.  Two mermaids kiss!

- I want you!
- What, here?

She starts to want to remove the top of my swimsuit.

- I don't think that's a good idea!  We could be seen, imagine that the girls are looking for us!
- Precisely, that's what is exciting, being surprised!

She undresses me completely and puts my swimsuit on the edge of the pool.  I can't help but worry and look around for reassurance.  Thelma pushes me against the wall of the glass pool.  She covers me with kiss and caress.  Fear gives way to desire and envy as Thelma advances.  I end up offering myself to her and surrender myself completely to her delights.

To hide !  But until when ?