The charity gala

Lying completely naked on the duvet on the floor, hand in hand we observe the stars. A light mist veils the sky intermittently. The night is well advanced, yet it is stiflingly hot.
I lie down on Thelma full length, she grips my buttocks with both hands. I run my fingers through her hair before kissing her. I stand up and sit between his legs in parallel with mine, the left leg stiff, plaster obliges! I grab the bottle of beer that I had put on the lawn. It is almost lukewarm, I take a sip! A drop falls on my bare skin, it descends slowly but irreparably. When she is between my breasts, Thelma leans over and licks me to suck it into her mouth. I start to tremble with desire! I sit astride her lap to kiss her again.
The night promises to be passionately greedy ...

A smell of coffee wakes me from my sleep! The sun is just starting to rise. I sit down and pull the plaid up to my chest height to watch the sunrise. Thelma is sleeping tightly! Noise from the kitchen is heard. Who could have invited himself so early? I'll have to think about locking the door or I'll end up being robbed in the middle of the night. The neighborhood is fairly safe and patrolled regularly, but you are never safe from an incident. I hear footsteps, I turn around. My mother arrives with a tray in her hands.

- Mamam, what are you doing here?
- I remind you that your gala is today. I know you are a big girl but I wanted to support you for your first official release following your assault. In addition, your attacker has still not been found, the police are still looking for him. It can be anywhere!
- I, too, can't stop thinking about it. I freak out as soon as I have to go out. Tonight is different, I will never be alone. There will be people around me constantly.

By dint of discussion, the noise of our chatter finally woke Thelma. Upon discovering my mother, she hides at full speed under the plaid.

- Diane?

She leans towards me and whispers in my ear.

- You could have woken me up and told me that your mother was there.
- Do not be prudish, we have the same morphology you and me.
- Except that you are the mother of my girl and that you are more ...

My mother cuts him off.

- If you say the word old, I'll have you quartered.

I change the conversation.

- And if we drank this coffee!

After breakfast, my mother slipped away again, after being reassured about my state of mind. With Thelma, we took the opportunity to take a shower together before my shock team arrived.
The bedroom has been transformed into a real lodge. Hairdresser, makeup artist, beautician, all brought the necessary equipment to transform me into a red carpet diva. Everyone starts to bustle around me. It's not my favorite part of my job, being fiddled with by hands everywhere. Make-up, hairstyle, manicure and pedicure all take hours without putting on the dress. She is magnificent ! Asymmetrical, ivory-colored entirely in Calais lace, France sticks to my skin. She stops at the ankles to avoid taking my crutches in. The ruffled straps fall over my shoulders and the fitted waist gives it a vintage style. I chose a Charleston bun to accentuate the old side. I'm all set, Thelma also let herself be pampered, she loved it!

A huge black armored 4 * 4 with tinted windows leads us to Château Marmont accompanied by two colossi. Hailey didn't skimp on safety. My mother must have something to do with it too.
The media are there, for once they are welcome! The gala must make as much noise as possible to raise as much funds as possible. Let's just hope that they don't distort the message the reception has to deliver, more than necessary for millions of women across the country.
The flashes start to crackle like fireworks even before the 4 * 4 has stopped in front of the hotel. The bodyguard seated on the passenger side opens the door and puts one foot on the ground while the vehicle is not yet stationary. He tries in vain to push back the photographers, wasted effort! He opens the door for me, I hand him the crutches. In my turn, I put a bare foot on the ground and helped by the colossus, I extricate myself from the 4 * 4. The flashes redouble in intensity.
A red carpet opens the way to the luxurious hall lined with hundreds of photographers who scream and gesticulate at all times. Accompanied by Thelma who is having fun like a teenager, I strike a pose! Today, I need their support more than ever, so out of professional conscience, I collaborate! I offer them my best smile.
We only have two hundred meters to go but it goes on forever. You have to strike a pose to the right then to the left, take a few steps forward and start again. The photographers keep shouting: "Kristy, who is this young woman by your side"?
At first, my bare feet surprise them, then will find out why, fascinates them! Many people take very close-up photos of my feet. It must be said that the Nail Art is very successful and competes with the haute couture dress. The nails are painted in pearly ivory, a fine relief of white lace partially covers them and a shower of gold-colored sequins finished to make them shine. As for Thelma, she chose a total rock look with a tight black leather dress and her matching black pumps. Two looks, two styles, the contrast is striking, the angel and the demon!

The drudgery of the media is over, the festivities can finally begin! The reception takes place in a room as large as it is sumptuous. The ceiling is covered with beech wood panels and adorned with crystal chandeliers. The doors and windows, many opening onto a garden, are in solid oak. A gargantuan fireplace carved from white marble dominates the room. Stained glass windows overhang the windows while the parquet is in varnished oak. The room is divided into two parts by a white painted stone archway. The first is used to take an aperitif and later to let off steam on the dance floor, without me this time! On the second part of the tables have been set for dinner. It is to savor this one that the guests have paid their starters. The dinner consists of ten different dishes cooked by the most fashionable Michelin-starred chef of the moment and popular with celebrities. To raise even more funds, an auction will take place during the meal to allow diners to take a break between the different dishes. One of the auctions is a dinner offered by the Michelin-starred chef. He will go to the buyer to cook one of his favorite dishes in his own kitchen.
The room is already full of people, I know most of the guests from having had the pleasure of working with them. I introduce Thelma to them without specifying the nature of our relationship. I mingle with the crowd and chat with everyone. I have easy contact and being the ambassador of the National Center For Women Victims of Violence, I have to be present and available to everyone.

Guests are invited to sit in their respective places. I look around for Thelma but can't find her. She must have mingled with the others and taken a seat at our table. I am about to join her when a young woman, camera in hand, approaches me. She offers me her free hand with a warm and communicative smile.

- Miss Watters, nice to meet you. I introduce myself Luce Dumarais, photographer.