The midnight bath

It's a bit chilly!  We may be in Los Angeles, but the nights are still cool at the beginning of April.  Still, I don't feel the cold.  I'm too excited to be surprised by someone!
In the garden, we take off our shoes.  We start running and giggling like two teenage girls.
When I'm with Thelma, I find a certain carefree attitude that I lost way too young.  We hold hands to the beach.  The sand caresses the soles of our feet.  We are in the middle of the night and despite this the sky is clear.  We can see each other distinctly.  Halfway there, we start walking to catch our breath.  We move slowly towards the water, looking at the horizon.  The sky is magnificent tonight!  I think I have never seen so many stars in the California sky.  Even the sky is our ally!
Water tickles our toes.  We put our shoes on the sand and sit next to each other, still hand in hand.  Thelma leans her head against my shoulder.  I tilt mine to get closer to her.  I turn my head slightly and sink my nose into her hair.  Its smell intoxicates me!  The sound of the water rocks us.  Spontaneously, our faces come face to face.  Our eyes meet, we inevitably move closer to each other.  I leave my lips on his to offer him a languid kiss.  I feel her surrender in my arms.

The tide is at its peak.  Our legs are now underwater up to the calves.
I move my feet.

- She's a little cold, no!

Thelma gets up and takes off her t-shirt.

- It tells you a midnight swim!

She takes off her skirt.

- I just told you she's cold.  Don't you want us to bathe at this hour?

She doesn't listen to what I tell her and starts running in the water.

- Come on!  Do not be so!  She is good !

She is splashing me!

- Ok, believe me, you'll regret it!

I undress in my turn and join her in the water.  I'm not wrong when I say she's cold.
Who will be the wettest!  We're having fun like crazy!

- I won !  She told me.
- Normal, you cheated!

She walks towards me.

- And when would I have cheated?
- You splashed me when I was still on the beach and you got into the water before me.

She continues to walk slowly towards me.

- It's because you didn't want to come and bathe with me.

She spatters me again!
The water in my eyes bothers me, I wipe them off.  I grab Thelma by the waist and pull her against me.  I don't control anything anymore!

We are about to kiss each other when we hear some noise coming from the house.  We turn instinctively to see who is emerging from the garden.  First a shadow appears imprecise.  It is closer and closer, more and more clear.  And shit, I think I can distinguish Elliot!  He doesn't seem delighted to see us together!  He's red with rage!

- It's okay ?  We are having fun here, I see!
- But what's wrong with you?  Calm down !
- Let me calm down!  While you frolic with this wanton!
- No need to make a fuss!  We bathe, that's all!
- That's all, maybe for you!  But not for her.  You didn't notice it, but I did.  She literally flirts with you, and you, you throw yourself in the mouth of the wolf!
- You have hallucinations!  We just want to have a little fun!  If you are not able to do the same, just go home!  Besides, you still haven't told me why you arrived late.
- That's it, madam has her villa now!  She can fuck it up.  Don't worry, I'm going home!  I leave you to your occupations of holy nitouche.

He turns on his heels.  At the moment, he is annoying me!  I have a feeling he's hiding something from me, but what?

- Sorry for the show!
- I know !  See, that's why I'm a lesbian!  Men are too complicated.  And you, what do you think you are?
- I'm supposed to be heterosexual, just imagine!
- Yeah, well, I think I'm converting you my beautiful!

I don't know if I really want to!  Is it only her who attracts me!  Is it a fleeting sexual attraction!  I cannot express it.  When I am with Thelma, I can be myself without asking questions, without any judgment.

That must be it: Freedom!