Arnav:-(starting the bike and drives out of the resort) "I stole it!"

Inaaya:-(punches his arm) " tell naa who's  bike it is?"

Arnav:-"baby we are here in Goa, getting a bike here is no big deal."

Inaaya doesn't respond to that and she rests her head on his shoulder and enjoys the ride. They drive through the roads is Goa. Soon they reach a ice cream parlour, they get down.

Inaaya:-"it's to crowded inside, why don't we have ice cream outside."

Arnav:-"ohk, wait here I will go and get it."

Arnav goes inside the parlour to get ice cream for her. He comes back and gives it to her.

Inaaya:-"didn't you get one for yourself?"

Arnav:-"we'll share."

Inaaya:-"I don't share my ice cream Mr.Arnav."

Arnav:-"let's see."

Both of them finish ice cream sharing with each other bickering about some random stuff, not before fighting for the last bite

After finishing, they sit back and start riding back.

Inaaya:-(noticing that they have taken a different route)"Arnav this road won't take us back to resort."

Arnav:-"who said we are going back to resort?"

Inaaya:-(in fake fear)"are you kidnapping me?"

Arnav:-"yes I am."

Inaaya:-"but why are you kiddnaping me?"

Arnav:-"because off lately my fiancé had no time for me, so I am kidnapping her for spending sometime with her."

Inaaya:-"acha, I don't spend time with you, you don't Arnav, you are always busy with your meeting."

Arnav:-"really and who has cancelled our dates that I have planned?"

Inaaya:-" I was just lazy."

Arnav:-"and you say that I don't have time for you, when it's you."

Inaaya:-"now all time is yours Mr.Finacé." (saying that's her wraps her hands around his torso hugging him)

Arnav:-"I am glad then."(he holds her hand with his left hand and kisses her back of the hand and smiles.)

Inaaya:-"but where are we going?"

Arnav:-"it's a surprise baby, have some patience."

Inaaya tightens her hold around him, gently pecks his cheek whispering I Love You to him. Arnav smiles hearing her cutely confessing her love for him. He speeds his bike and drive to their destination. They reach a hill top, Arms parks his bike and they get down.

Inaaya:-(looking around confused why he has bought her here) "why are we here?"

Arnav:-(pulls her into his arms) "feeling scared?"

Inaaya:-(looping her arms around his neck) "why would I, when I know that my fiancé would not let anything happen to me."

Arnav:-(pulling her even closer) "so much of trust?"

Inaaya just nods to that and smiles.

Arnav:-"we are here for seeing sunrise."

Inaaya:-"wow, it's awesome."

Arnav sits resting his back on the bike parked, with Inaaya sitting in between his legs. They hold  each others hands and wait for the sun to rise. Slowly they see that sun has rising.

They always have heard that sunrise          looks peaceful, for the first time theyhave felt how peaceful it feels withthere soulmate by there side, promsing to be with you  through the thick and thins of life

looks peaceful, for the first time theyhave felt how peaceful it feels withthere soulmate by there side, promsing to be with you  through the thick and thins of life.

The first rays of sun were blessings for there new beginning in life. They hold there hands promising to never let go.

Inaaya:-(looks at Arms) "I can't wait to be with you and begin out journey."

Arnav:-(kisses her forehead) "our journey begum the day we met."

After spending some time, they drive back to resort.

******************