Chapter 3: Tutoring Fights and Fun

Start from the beginning

"C'mon, Megan, Deon and the guys are waiting on us." I don't want to waste anymore time here.

"Shawn, are you kidding me? What about us?" Jenny stand there looking crazy. Us? Who is us?

"Us? Who?" I ask.

"You know? Your friends? Me?" Jenny point at herself.

"And I thought Saydey was obsessed." Megan says jokes completely finding this entertaining.

"You're the one stealing him from us. What? Is her pussy better than Saydey's ?" Jenny steps up. We both stand here baffled at that assumption she came up with. What does that have to do with anything?

 What does that have to do with anything?

"Yeah, bitch. Yo man can have a taste t-" I refuse to let her finish that sentence. The last thing I need if for Jen to go back to them to making a report on this, but it's too late.

 The last thing I need if for Jen to go back to them to making a report on this, but it's too late

I pull Megan towards me and put one hand over her mouth. 

"Jenny, you and Saydey, leave us the fuck alone." Ignoring MG biting my hand and fingers.

"I'm telling her about this" She points at us like a child.

"Go ahead, we aren't together." I turn us around and walk to the door, struggling. When we get outside, I let her go immediately. She bit all on me.

"Dont be doin that anymo, ion know where yo hands been." She bucks at me.

"That's too fuckin bad." I wipe my hand on her shirt. 

"I can't tell if she likes you or Saydey." I shrug thinking that Megan is so good at standing her ground. First Jack, then Saydey, and now Jenny have all been down her back this week. And, she's just carrying them.

I can't believe Jenny approached me. I've never even touched that girl in my life, only had done it once with Saydey because she was scared of getting pregnant but didn't want me to wear protection anymore. 

"You really know how to pick the wrong one." Megan shakes her head making her long kinky curls shake.

"Megan, let's not do this, please?" I know she was joking but it makes me question everyone I hung out with these last few years.