The robots didn't like the idea of having to do man's work and felt that machines were superior in intelligence and physical perfection.

They built a machine that combined them into a single, large mech-like body and merged their programs and AI together.

They became Squircle Bot, the ultimate combination of brains and muscle that planned to take over the world and make robots the dominant race.

Squircle Bot often gets defeated by Amy and her friends, having to come up with another plan to take over.

Robotnik/Eggman) He used to be a great scientist that helped better mankind, but his biggest mistake was creating Orbot and Cubot.

When Squircle Bot was born, the robot forced the doctor to be his slave and minion, making him repair him and build a robot army or else he will take his life with him.

————————————————————————

Swap 5: Shadow and Tikal

Tikal) In this universe, she was an echidna that was experimented on and became friends with Maria.

Unfortunately, Maria died on the Ark during a raid, changing Tikal forever.

She basically can do a lot of Shadow's powers, and even knows more techniques than him.

Shadow) He was once a peaceful hedgehog from the Hedgehog Empire that existed thousands of years ago and was friends with Chaos.

Shadow had to trap himself and Chaos in the Master Emerald after his own people attacked the Chao.

He's secretly the spawn of Black Doom, who lost all of his people due to Cosmo's reign of terror.

————————————————————————

Swap 6: Blaze and Silver

Silver) He's a prince from a pocket dimension in this universe that guards the Mind Stone, a powerful item that gives the user psychokinesis that rivals even him.

Silver wasn't trusting of having friends, but Amy showed him it was ok to open up and trust others.

Blaze) She's from a doomed future where the world froze over.

Her fire powers help her survive there as she found a Time Stone to bring her to the present.

———————————————————————

Swap 7: Charmy and Espio

Charmy) He's a young ninja in training that works with the Chaotix to have a home to stay in.

Often he winds up ironically having to be the adult in the room and deal with Vector and Espio's shenanigans, despite being the youngest of the team.

Espio) He more or less retains innocence of his childhood, trying to see the bright side of things despite how tough the world has been on him already.

————————————————————————

Swap 8: Vector and Vanilla

Vector) In this universe, he's a DJ and popular music artist while being a good dad on the side.

He has a son named Argyle that he takes responsibility of ever since, often taking his time and effort to help him succeed.

This doesn't mean he won't fight, often joining the Chaotix when a case or battle happens.

In some timelines, he's married to Vanilla and is a good father to Cream.

Vanilla) She is the leader of the Chaotix in this universe believe it or not.

Vanilla does still spare time for Cream, though she has no problem at all with her going with Amy on dangerous adventures.

While Charmy is the skilled ninja that can fly and Espio is the camouflaged spy, Vanilla is a detective and her fights take the more brutal approach that even Amy and Rouge would question.

————————————————————————

Swap 9: Fury and Bopper (two of my OCs)

Fury) His parents never died in this universe and he lives a mostly happy life, even making a career out of motorcycle racing.

On the side, he even helps police round up criminals make the roads dangerous, making Westopolis the safest city in the world.

Bopper) He lost his dad to an accident on the farm, forcing him to work for most of his life to keep him, his mother and his brother in a nice home.

Bopper also had to deal with crime spiking in Greenwood Falls due to the mayor being replaced by a corrupt politician.

Whenever he's not handling the farm, he's taking down troublemakers that happen to get in his path.

————————————————————————

Swap 10: Hip and Class (two of my OCs)

Hip) His mother never left him and his dad and he managed to get a degree in engineering and chemistry.....when he was still a teenager.

He helps Station Square's police on crime investigation so they can find culprits of different scenes.

Class) Him and his mother fell on hard times and Class lost his left hand and right foot to a car accident.

Class now roams the city streets with a gang of other guys who went through bad things like him.

———————————————————————

Swap 11: Aura and You (optional)

You) If you have a version of your OC here, your backstory is basically similar or exactly like Aura (my main OC) and his origin story, Burning Blue Star.

Aura) He basically gets your OC's background and maybe has your personality while you kind of have his.

————————————————————————

Swap 12: Cosmo and Mephiles

Mephiles) In this universe, he let himself and his twin sister Iblis exist as separate beings.

He even followed his sister's path and started looking for someone to settle down and start an immortal family with.

Cosmo) She grew up being raised by her father to plan on wiping out all other life in the universe besides plant life like the Seedrians

But she took it a step further and killed her father and anyone in secondary command, becoming the sole leader of the Metarex.

Cosmo plans to take out everyone on this world and establish her own dominance over everything.

What doesn't change is that Tails still loves her, but it's an uphill battle to get her to change.

———————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) Amy was fighting Squircle Bot again with Cream and Rouge assisting. The fight is going well, but a new robot comes in that's based on Amy's data....and it seems to be winning. Will you be able to help?

2) Cosmo was beginning another invasion of the world, her forces drastically more powerful. You're with Amy and friends as they plan to counter them. You decide what's next.

3) Make up

————————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive here only to find something feels off about this world.

Everyone should be doing something else, but they're doing each other's activities.

Who do you go to first?

————————————————————————