"Where's the damn wine in this place." I murmured to myself.

"It's in the wine cooler over there." his voice went through the room quietly. He stood against the counter looking amused.

"Pfft yea. I knew that." I rolled my eyes. I opened the cooler and chose a random white wine. I could still feel his eyes follow my every move. Carefully, I opened the bottle with the corkscrew and poured a fair amount into the tall wine glass.

The night was pretty good actually. After eating dinner we watched a movie and it wasn't awkward at all.  It was past midnight and we were on the second movie which was The Grudge. We were wrapped under the blanket and I was so close to him. 

Casually, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer, like that was possible because there was no more space. But obviously, I wasn't complaining. Burying my head on his arm, I squealed when there was a sudden noise from the movie.

"Oh, come on. It's not even scary." he said looking at me.

"Shut up. How can you not be scared? You don't have to pretend around me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I really am not. I'm too macho for that. I can resist anything." he gloated.

"Anything...?" I asked him raising my eyebrow. He just shook his head and looked back at the screen. We continued watching the movie and his arm was still around me.

When it was over.. I was shit scared. "So.. Umm. Could I sleep with the lights on here?"

"You can sleep in my room. I'll give you a shirt and my boxers." he got up and began walking to his room.

"Wait!! I'll be in your room. ALONE?! Did you not see what was under the blanket in the movie?? Let me sleep on the couch with all the lights on Tristan. Pleaseee." I trailed behind him.

Momentarily, I forgot about the fear of the little boy in the ceiling because the view in front of me was pretty damn good. His muscles were well defined under that shirt and his butt.. 

It took me a while to realize that he said something, then he said it again. "I said, I could sleep with you in the same room. I'll just pull out the extra mattress."

"That would be great!!" we walked into his room and just like the other parts of the house, it had a modern feel to it. Thick black carpets on the floor. A huge king size bed which had comfy thick duvets. His walls were white but had funky paintings making the room cooler.

"Choose whatever you want from the drawer over there. I'll go get the mattress." he began to leave again.

"No, wait. You can't leave. Just sleep on the same bed. I trust you and your ability to resist whatever. Just don't leave." I whined.

He just stood there and stared at me and eventually shook his head. I grabbed a pair of black boxers and a top which was fairly big for me.

"You can go into the bathroom over there to change." he said uncomfortably and sat on the bed. That's when I realized that he was actually shy.

"What if I don't want to change in there? I want to change here." I said quietly looking at him. His head snapped up and his mouth opened and closed and opened again and eventually closed again.

I took this time to step closer to him. "You can resist anything right?" I mocked him.

His face was expressionless now and his breathing seemed to be deeper. I pulled off my skirt and slipped on his boxers.

"Wow, you really can resist anything." I mocked him again. 

This time, I slowly pulled off my shirt and I was standing just in a bra and his boxers.

"Do you like my new tattoo though? I got it here so no one could really see it." I lifted the side of my bra strap, revealing the infinity symbol. I moved closer so he could see it clearer... and obviously to tease him.

 He shook his head then said "Put your shirt on and get to bed." and he got under the covers and turned his back to me. What a total slap to my face!!!

I huffed and slid it on and walked over to the side of my bed. Like I always did, I closed my eyes and held my hands together and prayed. I looked over at Tristan and he was asleep already. He looked so calm and serene I couldn't help but smile at him.

The next morning I woke up with my back against something sturdy and around my waist. Drowsily I opened my eyes and noticed Tristan's arm around my waist and his hand was under my shirt on my stomach. My back was against his chest and I could thankfully hear his soft snores.

Technically, I was kinda trapped. I didn't know what his reaction would be. He'd probably act as if nothing happened. What else could I do but just close my eyes and enjoy the moment?

A/N : So close to the end! What are we thinking so far?? Vote?