Surprised Ruhi turns girls and asks.

Ruhi:-"Bro why is my name is written here?"

Inaaya:-"Maybe it's for you?"

Ruhi:-"And why would someone do something like this for me?"

Adhya:-"Because someone likes you."

Ruhi:- (sarcastically) "Nice joke guys."

Pihu:-"Can you just shut up for some time, and admire things around you."

Adhya:-"Yeah (pointing towards cards which are kept on her way) can't you see and enjoy this moment."

Ruhi:- (reading what's written on those cards) "It says I Love You

Ruhi:- (reading what's written on those cards) "It says I Love You."

Getting no response Ruhi turns around and sees that her friends have disappeared. Slowly she starts realizing that someone special has done this for her. She walks ahead in that path reading what's written on those cards. A beatiful smile adores her face while reading them.

When the cards get over, she sees around that there is nobody and she is standing alone. Suddenly music plays in the background.

She turns around to see that Rohit is walking towards her. Rohit hold her and bring to where a heart was made he makes her stand inside that heart, and then suddenly she sees that her friends coming from behind one after another with pluck-arts "WILL YOU MARRY ME" written on it.

Rohit:- (getting on his knees) "Ruhi you have been the day of light in my life when I was surrounded by darkness, you have gone all the way out to help me out of the mess in my life

Rohit:- (getting on his knees) "Ruhi you have been the day of light in my life when I was surrounded by darkness, you have gone all the way out to help me out of the mess in my life. You have been that constant support, motivated me, and stood buy me when nothing was going right. Will you continue to be be the sunshine that drives my blue away. Imagining life without you seems like a nightmare to me,today I would like to ask you(taking out ring from his pocket) 'WILL YOU MARRY ME'?"

Ruhi:- (with happy tears) "Yes, I will marry you."

Rohit makes her wear the ring and hugs her

Rohit makes her wear the ring and hugs her. Everybody come to congratulate them.

Inaaya:-"Congrats Ruhi."

Ruhi:- (shying away) "Thank you."

Pihu:-"ohhoo blushing Ruhi."

Adhya:- (whispers to Abhi who stood beside her) "Next is your turn."

Abhi:-"Hopefully (saying that he walks away to congratulate the new couple in the town.)"

Prithvi:-"You guys talk for sometime we will leave."

Adhya:-"Yes let's go."

Everyone walks away leaving both of them behind.

Rohit:-"Did I reach your expectations of a cinematic proposal?"

Ruhi:-"How do you know that I want a cinematic proposal?"

Rohit:-"I have heard you talking with your friends yesterday, so....."

Ruhi:-"They were also involved in your planning right."

Rohit:-"Well yes, shopping was just an excuse to get you out."

Ruhi:-"hmm, so from where did you get this idea?"

Rohit:-"Madam can you just not ask questions for sometime, let's just sit and watch sunset."

Both of them sit on beach, Ruhi rests her head on his shoulder and Rohit wraps his arm around her. They sit and watch sunset peacefully, dreaming about there future together.

Later they both get back to there rooms after some time.

                     **************