•38•

38

~ Jennie ~

Those words that came out of my mouth were enough for oppa to throw himself on me like a dragon enveloping me with his fire. What his deep kisses and his hands on my body make me feel is something that only Ji Yong can achieve, he awakens my deepest desires, everything stops when he takes me in his arms. He pushes me while he kisses me towards the room that I showed him a moment ago, I didn't think we were going to go in so quickly but nothing makes me happier, it has been a long time since our last meeting, a long time since I have experienced this.

We get to the room, oppa pushes me towards the bed, his gaze is pure fire and his pants too, that makes the fire reach me too, I get rid of my blouse while he takes off his shirt out, the sight of his Tattoos is always going to be the most exciting thing in the world for me and even more so when it is accompanied by that burning look and that latent bulge in his pants. He undoes his belt and slides his pants into underwear, I do the same with the jean closures and oppa is in charge of pulling him out of my body and throwing it on the floor.

As always, he stares at me almost naked before coming over and placing himself on top of me. He kisses me hard, with his arms he makes me turn and face down on the bed while he unties my bra and throws it, his hands on my back begin a tour followed by kisses along my spine, they make my skin electrify. He turns me towards him again, when our eyes make contact I feel his hands between my legs causing me pleasure, his fingers make me tremble and moan. He takes off his boxer, leaving him completely exposed, my hands surround his masculinity, drawing him towards me, oppa understands that I already want everything. I grab the condoms I prepared and in a few seconds we're making love like crazy.

The room lit by the light of the broad day sun and flooded by our voices. This time there were no trips to the coast, or pure adrenaline escapes, this time we were only two adults who met again after a long time and gave themselves up with madness and passion, but that is precisely what makes it the best of all times.

I open my eyes after having fallen asleep, the night has already covered the room, I don't know how long we stayed, I only know that I was exhausted until now. I look at my phone, it's almost ten o'clock at night, I turn to the other side of the bed but I don't see Ji Yong, his clothes are still on the floor, I cover myself with the sheet and get up to look for him. the living room, his suitcases are still in front of the door, I hear a sound from the bathroom and I see the light coming through the crack in the door, I go inside and see it.

Oppa is lying in the bathtub, covered in water while he smokes a cigarette, his wet hair combed back and his face bathed in the steam, there is nothing sexier than this ...

---What a bad habit you have for smoking ah ... that damages health--- I reproach him for smoking.
---Oh ...--- he says looking at the cigarette ---I was here meditating alone, do I turn it off?--- he asks
---No, but only that one, no more, I don't like the smell--- Even though I said no, he turns it off and puts it aside.
---Come here--- he tells me, extending his hand.
---There in the bathtub with you?--- I asked nervously.
---Yes Jen, leave the shame, I don't think you need it after what happened during the afternoon--- his words make me blush. I approach him and see him completely naked under the hot water, what did I expect ... people bathe naked ... Ji Yong-oppa takes advantage of my closeness and pulls the sheet until it falls to the ground and stares at me with a smile on his face. lips.

---Better! Now come in--- I take his hand and go into the hot water next to him, I place myself between his legs so that I turn my back to him and he crosses his arms over me as a hug. Then he starts talking in my ear like he just does
--- Jen, when you called you said that you wanted to be with me, that there were no excuses, I followed you here to be by your side today, now is your turn, what are you going to do for us? ---
---Everything but one thing--- I answer
---Which?---
---This, what we have, as well as all the things in my personal life must remain like this, private, I don't want the world to ruin any of this with their looks, I'm already tired of so much criticism that rains down on me every day, I wouldn't like expose myself completely to the light, there is a part of me that I prefer hidden, that part belongs only to me and my loved ones--- Oppa listened carefully while I spoke, and his fingers caressed my chest.
---Okay, so it will be, no matter what I will respect your decision. I understand you, I have faced the gaze of people many times and it is not pleasant, if it is so that you do not go through that then it will be as you want. I just have one question Jen…---
---Tell me which?---
---At least you are going to introduce me to your mother right? Or do I also have to hide from my mother-in-law? --- says oppa with a laugh
---Of course I'm going to introduce you silly, but I warn you that Mrs. Kim is not easy at all---
---Looking at her daughter I already get an idea---

Laughing, we spent a good time in the bathtub, talking about ourselves, our feelings and our plans. Oppa never asked me or mentioned anything about Kai and I did not ask anything about the last photos that were circulating on the internet, now that we are together nothing else matters, everything is too good to look at the wounds of the past, it is the present that that we really have to live and as long as we want to do it together, everything is left behind. Somehow I always knew that on my way forward I would end up meeting him ...