Special

•Special for the 500 views and the Top 1•

Hello people, I dedicate this special to you in commemoration of the 500 views of "My Idol, My Muse" in its two English and Spanish versions, and for having reached the Top 1 in the Spanish version.

My name is Amanda, I have been a VIP for 8 years and BLINK since the debut of the girls
I decided to write this story after the Dispatch article about the possible relationship between Kwon Ji Yong and Jennie Kim came out.

This is a couple that I always liked a lot but I never thought there would be a possibility that it would come true, that's why I confess that when I read the news I was shocked 😱 and I made a good drama hahaha, "Jennie fox" "gdragon fox" "they h...

This is a couple that I always liked a lot but I never thought there would be a possibility that it would come true, that's why I confess that when I read the news I was shocked 😱 and I made a good drama hahaha, "Jennie fox" "gdragon fox" "they have betrayed me" everything that a biased G-Dragon for years can say once they tell her that her idol is dating and also add that it was with Jennie. My VIPBLINK soul almost collapsed that day hahaha.

But this drama did not last long cause the next day I started this story that everyone is reading and my love for this ship has grown-up so much that if it were not true I would feel great sadness.

I started writing just for myself, then I decided to share it with Illiam, my first faithful reader, who greatly encouraged me to continue writing and finally to publish it here. I have received a lot of help to share my story that is why I thank you all very much.

 I have received a lot of help to share my story that is why I thank you all very much

About "My Idol, My Muse"

If you have noticed, I wanted to make the story as close to reality as possible, taking real events to place them in a timeline in which this romance unfolds. As a result this is a fictional story based on real events but with the possibility of having something really true, so tell me what do you think ... do you believe in jendragon? I say yes!!!

Have a nice day and stay tuned for the next update 😍🥰😘

Much love, AmndLl ....