Ten

10

2013

~Jennie~

--- Rosieeeee !!, Lisaaaaa !!, just don't fight anymore! They will see that after so much fighting they will end up being like sisters, by God they are hateful! --- I shout across the bedroom to the two girls who are fighting like cats, it seems that Lisa found hers just like her and they are in the process of acknowledging. Rosie arrived a few months ago, the Australian girl, she has a very cute accent, in a short time she has become someone important to us.
This time she has touched the four of us in the same group for the evaluation, things go well between us I think we make a great team. My cell phone rings, I check, oh I got a message from him, I smile automatically --- Unnie! And that smile? Let me see !! Let me see !!! --- Lisa falls on me, I manage to lock the phone in time. I leave the bedroom to read "Hello, how are you, I'm busy working, remember that if you need something, oppa is here to help you, in a week I'll come by to see you, I have a surprise for you." A surprise? What will it be now, the last surprise he gave me was a hoodie with her face on it, he says I have to be GD biased, I laugh every time I see the hoodie.

I miss him a lot, we only communicate by messages but I avoid bothering him because I know that he is busy. For some time now he is not only my idol but my mentor, he has helped me a lot to improve my skills, he has become someone very special to me.

~Ji yong~

--- Ji Yong !! Come on, leave the cell phone, in five minutes BIGBANG comes in --- sigh --- I'm coming YoungBae, wait a minute, now I can't even send a text message? --- Seungri --- Hyung arrives !! Hurry, ohh sending little messages huh, beware of scandals or VIP will kill you--- I laugh and go out with the members on stage.

I get home, I am quite tired but I sit at the PC, I must finish the last details of this song. This will be my opportunity to share my music with her, since I created it I thought of her voice to accompany me, I am sure it will be perfect. She has improved a lot and this opportunity will make her gain experience, I do not care if someone comment that I have favoritism with her, I do not care, in the end it is not a lie, also if I can not have favorites in the company who will have them... I lie down and think of her smile before I fall asleep and visit her again in my dreams.