Five

5

~Ji yong~

The practice went well for me, the choreography is not that complicated but I still need to work on it. Anyway I wasn't focused enough, I can't get that girl out of my head,come on Ji Yong she is almost a girl !! I don't really know if she's 17 or 16, it's not the first time I've seen her, I remember the day she auditioned, I met her in the hallway and she kept looking at me with those wide eyes and a scared face, it's a scene that brings me a smile every time I remember it.

I arrive at the studio, the members are there, the president, CL and Dara, they have come to see how the album is doing. It's good that they support me but I feel like they are putting a little pressure on me. I tell to Seungri:
--- Hey Panda !! Did you know that is hwo VIP says to you now? Hahaha, you should get more sleep and correct those dark circles --- Seungri looks at me and makes a funny face at me.
--- Ji Yong, let's see, show us what you keep under lock and key on that PC --- Taeyang says as he tries to enter the password over and over again.
--- Young Bae enough, I already said that I do not want you to snoop there, when it is ready you will be the first to hear it, the one that I can teach you is the one that we will be filming in two weeks --- I put the song up for them to hear.
--- Ji Yong very well but now tell me, how are you so sure that you are going to film in two weeks if you still don't have a protagonist for the video --- The president tells me
--- That's what I wanted to talk to you about sir, I know who girl will be --- I notice how everyone in the study stares at me, I can't stop noticing that Dara makes a small smile on her face --- Yes, don't Look at me like this, I already found... --- I was going to say muse but I don't think it is appropriate --- I found my protagonist, I want her to be a traine, a specific one, I don't know her name, tomorrow during the monthly evaluation you will know who is.
Dara and CL look at each other and are puzzled, I notice a certain disappointment on Dara's face. I propose to leave but she calls me:
--- Ji Yong, do you think I can talk to you for a moment? asks me Dara, I answer yes and we go to the hall.
--- Why did you do that? --- She asks, she feels a little sad.
--- Noona, I don't understand, why did I do what?
--- You know ... to choose that traine, I thought that I ... nothing, does not matter, see you tomorrow, bye take care.
Dara leaves, and leaves me there in the hall, without understanding anything, every day I convince myself that womens like to be complicated.