eight

8

~Jennie kim~

I'm in his study, he's sitting near from me, his outstretched hand caresses my face, then my hair, he unties my bun and lets all my hair fall. His hand continues to travel my skin to my neck, then my collarbone. He approaches me, places his other hand on my thigh, I feel that I shudder completely, I burn inside. He begins to slide that hand until it is lost under my sweater towards the area where such an intense fire originates that it runs through my body in waves, I feel the heat of his hand and the pressure it makes in that area . He kisses me, he starts slowly but then lunges at me, I reflexively grab his jacket so hard that I feel like I'm digging my nails into him. Just at the moment that I almost touched the sky, my cell phone alarm rings, the day has come.

It is not the first time that GD visits me in my dreams, since that day a week ago, I have had the same dream over and over again. I wake up out of breath and with cramps in my feet. Well, at my age it is normal for me to have those kinds of dreams but I already understood that my brain has made GD the protagonist of the entire erotic saga of my adolescence.

~Ji yong~

I wake up agitated, I can't believe this is happening to me at this point in my life, I'm already too old to have these kinds of dreams. I have to ask the members to introduce me to some nice girl to see if I get that girl out of my head. I was about to make a mistake that day, luckily everything stayed there and it didn't get out of control.

I arrive at the filming set, the scenery has been very good. I go to the dressing room to change. Before entering I feel voices inside and I look at the door to see what happens. The second I managed to observe before suddenly turning away was enough for the most intense and pure scene I have seen in my life to be recorded in my mind, the zipper of the dress was being pulled up, her back exposed was what was necessary to untie me an unstoppable desire, I hide in the first room I see, it would not be very appropriate for someone to see me in this state.

--- Oh, G-Dragon, what are you doing here? --- A staff member enters --- The stylist is looking for you, they have finished preparing Jennie --- I nod and leave.
I go where the stylist and I see her, she is radiant, even more beautiful than that time I saw her presentation in the practice room, my heart races. I just realized that this girl means something special to me, I don't know how long it will take me to find out what she is, but when I do, there will be no one to stop me from taking her.