•26•

26

~ Ji Yong ~

--- Hey Jen, are you sure about this? This is crazy ... --- Seriously this girl has gone crazy in a second, and here I am playing her game.
--- Oppa, everything in life has risks, besides are you going to tell me that this doesn't excite you more? --- I look at her and now I know that she lost the sense.
--- Well, this is the plan, I'm going to call my manager to accompany me to the car and take me home. You will come to the parking lot too and you will hide while I tell Mr. Lee that I forgot my phone in the study, he will go to look for it and you take advantage and get in the Van, when we get to the building you wait for him to accompany me to the apartment, you go out of the car and get up after he's gone. That's all!! As simple as that---
---Easy? Jen god are you crazy? And your  roommates will be in the apartment ... what do we do with that? --- I ask nervously, I see flaws in this plan.
--- Don't worry, Jisoo is already sleeping and she's a rock, Rosé is still here in one of the studios recording music, she always stays late, and Lisa has a dance practice today so she'll be late too. Do you see that everything is planned? ---

Finally I accept and we put the plan into action, when Jen said that about living in the moment I never imagined that it would be with this dose of danger, although I do not deny that it feels good the adrenaline that runs through my veins now.

--- Pss Pss, Oppa! Come on! --- Jen beckons me from the car and I run until I get inside and hide in the back seat. The manager walks over and gets into the driver's seat, my heart is beating at an incredible speed, if I get caught in this I will have the biggest embarrassment of my life.

~ Jennie ~

--- Jennie should  I turn on the light? There is a lot of darkness here --- Mr. Lee asks --- NOoo !! --- I throw myself towards the switch to prevent the light  turning on, if the Van lights up, he will see Ji Yong hiding in the back seat.
--- Ok, it's fine, it stays off --- Mr. Lee tells me, surprised by my reaction.
--- By the way, did you change your perfume? I smell a different smell but it reminds me of someone --- God, I really can't believe he smelled Ji Yong's perfume.
---Yes, I am using a different one today---

We arrive at the apartment and Mr. Lee helps me up because I still hadn't gotten used to my ankle injury. I peek through the glass until I see the car drive away and I call Ji Yong. As I guessed Jisoo is asleep and there is no one else here now.
Minutes later Ji Yong is in my room ...
After everything we went through to get here now we both don't know how to behave.

--- Emm… do you want to drink something? Water? Juice? I can get you something from the kitchen --- I ask nervously --- Yes, bring me a juice with that I'm fine --- He answers. When I get to the kitchen and pour the glass of juice I feel like my hands are shaking with nerves, I made myself brave with my plan but right now I have no idea whatto do. I enter the room and see that Oppa is not there, the bathroom door opens and I turn around to see one of the best scenes I have seen in my life.

~ Ji Yong ~

Jen left the room a bundle of nerves, after all she is still that innocent girl that I knew years ago and who became my muse. Now there are no more spaces for nerves on my part, from this moment I'll take control. I head to her bathroom, her neatly folded underwear on the shelf, her impeccable white towels, some Chanel rings and necklaces that she must have left here before bathing and forgot ... Everything has its stamp here inside and I love it. I take off my clothes and get under the hot water for a moment, when I get out of shawer I wrap one of her towels from my waist, I notice that it smells like her and a strong sensation begins to run through my body. I come out of the bathroom to see her standing in front of me motionless and with an expression of surprise

--- T-take ... the juice you asked --- She tells me nervous, I take the glass and place it on her dresser --- Are you not going to drink the juice? --- she asks, I approach until I am almost left stuck to his face --- Oh Jen, do you really think I want to drink juice now?

I put my hand on her cheek and approach her mouth until I kiss her, first slowly until she surrounds my neck with her hands and corresponds to me with force. I guide her to the bed until she sits on the edge of it and I bend down to remove the shoes and bandages that cover her ankle. My hands run up her legs until I reach the closure of the skirt she is wearing, I undo it and let the skirt slide to the floor, she continues to look at me while I take off her sweatshirt and she remains in her underwear.

~ Jennie ~

After leaving me almost naked, oppa gets up from the floor, I can see how under the towel he burns with desire and that makes my cheeks burn with heat. It is an unparalleled sight, his skin splashed with drops of water, his bare tattoos make me unable to stop looking at him, the wet hair that falls on his face and his dark eyes that look at me like a dragon.
--- Lean back --- I fulfill his order while he stands on top of me and takes off my bra, runs his hands and lips over my breasts and my skin is electrified. He gets rid of all my underwear, suddenly I notice that he begins to move away towards the area between my legs --- Oppa what are you doing? --- I ask surprised --- Shh --- after that sound he sinks his head between my legs and I feel how his mouth makes contact with the area where gusts of pleasure come from, my reflex is to grab his hair with my hands while my back arches and he continues to do that magic of taking me to heaven. When my legs go numb and my whole body trembles, oppa approaches me to kiss me --- Well Jen, I don't bring a condom with me today, it seems that things will only get here --- I stretch my arm to the next drawer and I reach for one that I have stored there, he looks at me surprised --- What? I am no longer a girl, I must be ready --- He smiles and responds --- Uff you don't know how happy I am about that --- he detaches himself from the towel and we make love until exhaustion overcomes us.

~ Ji Yong ~

I wake up early, Jen is still sleeping next to me, I check the time, it's time to go or I'll miss my flight to Shanghai. I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. I feel a voice from outside
--- Unnie !! ...--- The bedroom door opens, and the voice speaks again --- Unnie I'm going to use your bathroom, mine has no water --- I only have time to put on my underwear until the bathroom door opens and in front of me, a slim girl with a cat in her arms and half asleep looks at me while her eyes open little by little and her expression turns into a scream --- Ahhh !! ! ---
God ... what a shame.