•34•

34

34

October

~ Ji Yong ~

It is a cold winter morning, the breeze hits my face as I walk, the face that I used to wear with impeccable makeup and cared skin, that was the face of the star, today on the other hand, for a long time I do not look like before. After all this time away from external gazes, I have learned to show myself better as I am, to miss what really matters and to trust that those who are really next to me always await my return. Today I face the world as someone new, finally ... I am free.

As I approach the exit, a sound travels through the air in waves, it is music to my ears, it is life, it is my life waiting behind the fence, it is my family, my friends, it is VIP. Those who never forgot me and have counted the days for our reunion. When I arrive and see the crowd that awaits me, I am surprised by how many people have come here, thousands of voices shout when they see me, yes I have returned, I cannot help feeling some disappointment, why among thousands and thousands of people who waited , why is she not there ...?

---Our Ji Yong-ah !!--- My sister rushes towards me to hug me as soon as she sees me ---Come on !! Mom and Dad are waiting at the house with a big welcome party---
---A party ?! Great, I just remember that I loved parties!---
While I am in the car my gaze is lost to the other side of the window, many things have happened in this time, I could not be there for my friend in the most difficult moment of his life and support him without judging, sometimes when the world judges you, you need someone to support you without more, I hope he is well, he is someone strong, our panda will come out ahead.

After a few days at my family's house, I returned to my apartment, a rather large investment but one that has left me very satisfied, the price of privacy when you lead this life is high, I paid it without hesitation. My cell phone rings "Ji Yong-ssi see you today?" When looking at the message, what to answer does not come to mind, at first it was fun and relaxing to go out with her, we went to beautiful places and had fun but after a while I no longer feel the need, I just have no more interest.

"I'm sorry Joo Yeon-ssi, I'm very busy" I lie to get rid, although it does not make me feel good to do so, I leave the cell phone on the table and when I walk away I feel that it rings again, this time it is a call, well ... I tried to escape with a text message but it seems like it will take longer than that. I approach and take the cell phone, when I see the number I am paralyzed, if before I did not feel anything with Joo Yeon's message now it is the opposite, my hands sweat and my heart shoots in my chest, why is she calling me? We haven't spoken in almost two years… how am I supposed to answer? I pick up the call even without believing it and a voice says from the other side

--- Hello… Ji Yong-oppa… --- that voice, I missed her, a silly smile is drawn on my face as Jen's nervous voice reaches me once more.

~ Jennie ~

Paris remains the same as the last time, motionless in time, unchanged, just like me, a year ago I realized that no matter how much I progress, I always go to the same place, to the same person, the one who remains constant in my thoughts. In this city I learned that he had not left me even though I forced myself to expel him.

I watch the news on my cell phone, the correct time has arrived, the waiting period is over, he is free and I am too, there is nothing to serve as an obstacle or a pretext. I know that oppa will not look for me by his own decision, his pride must be hurt by Kai, I will give him some time and then I will bring him to my side by myself, this time it will not be for a moment, once I'll get him I will not let him go again, my first love, my mentor, my idol, my Ji Yong, how much I want to see you again ...